110 posts
Nomad

Any at all. Try to make us laugh.

• 144 Replies
jayelin
jayelin
16 posts
Nomad

An old lady sits on her front porch, rocking away the last days of her long life, when all of a sudden, a fairy godmother appears and informs her that she will be granted three wishes.

"Well, now," says the old lady, "I guess I would like to be really rich."

*** POOF *** Her rocking chair turns to solid gold.

"And, gee, I guess I wouldn't mind being a young, beautiful princess."

*** POOF *** She turns into a beautiful young woman.

"Your third wish?" asks the fairy godmother. Just then the old woman's cat wanders across the porch in front of them. "Ooh - can you change him into a handsome prince?" she asks.

*** POOF ***

There before her stands a young man more handsome than anyone could possibly imagine. She stares at him, smitten. With a smile that makes her knees weak, he saunters across the porch and whispers in her ear, "Bet you're sorry you had me neutered."

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

ok, soo...there were 5 nuns at a hotel and it was really hot. So they decide to take their clothes off and walk around naked. They hear a knock at the door and they get really nervous. One asks, "who is it?"...and the person responds, "Blind man." One nun says, "Well, since he is blind we can let him in; he won't notice we're naked." They agree and let him in. The man steps in and says, "Hey, nice boobs" and then he goes over to the window and changes the blinds.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, it is inappropriate, but funny in it's twisted way. So next time, please think before posting. Theirs young people on this forum. You never know when someone lies about their age.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

A priest, a rabbi, and a minister decide to see who is best at his job. So they each go out into the woods, find a bear, and attempt to convert it. Later they get together. The priest begins.
"When I found the bear, I read to him from the Catechism and sprinkled him with holy water. Next week is his first Communion."
"I found a bear by the stream," says the minister, "and preached God's holy word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him."
They both look down at the rabbi, who is wrapped in a body cast. "Looking back," he says, "maybe I shouldn't have started with the circumcision."

LMFAO.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

why did the chicken cross the road?

he wanted to get to the other side

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

Tennisman24 you just owned this thread, well her hare my blonde jokes, no offence to no one.

How does a blonde kill a fish?
She drowns it.

How does a blonde kill a bird?
She throws it off a cliff

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Urgh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says " You go right up there and tell him off - go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

Here is a yo mama joke,

Yo mama is a like train track, she gets laid all over the country!

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

ok this is a bad one haha it is kinda like kamrads

your momma is like the railroad tracks gets laid by 5000 chinese people haha

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

Why would you drop a baby feet first into a blender? Just to see the look on it's face!

What's the difference between a watermelon and a dead baby? One's fun to crush with a sledge hammer and the other's a watermelon.

If a tree falls onto a baby in the forest and nobody is around to see it is it still funny?

What's small blue and orange and sits at the bottom of a pool? A baby with slashed floaties. What's red blue and orange and sits at the top of a pool? A slashed baby with floaties.

I know more but I'll spare you all

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

1. how does Dumb blonde hurt herslef raking leaves?

2. a blonde and brunette jump out of a plane who hits the gorund first

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?

Because he didn't have the guts! XD

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

1. how does Dumb blonde hurt herslef raking leaves?
she falls out of the tree

2. a blonde and brunette jump out of a plane who hits the gorund first
the brunnette, the blond has to stop and ask for directions

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

Ok so a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead are all getting aimed at by cops. The brunette yells tornado, the cops look around and she runs for it. The redhead yells thunderstorm, the cops look around and she runs for it. The blonde yells "fire!"

THE END

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

ur momma so greasy freckles slipped off her

Showing 91-105 of 144