patriotboy1
patriotboy1
238 posts
Nomad

Ok I have to use MJ jokes.

1. What was Mj's last hit?

A four year old boy!

2. What's the diffrence between Macdonald's and Micheal Jackson

Micheal Jacson put's 50 year old patties in four year old buns.

That's it for now add more if you wish

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

I think it's time to reopen the jokes thread.

For some time many of us have wondered who is Jack Sh*t? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Sh*t." Well, thanks to my efforts you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Sh*t is the only son of Awe Sh*t, who married O Sh*t. In turn, Jack Sh*t married Noe Sh*t. This couple had 6 children: Holy Sh*t, Giva Sh*t, Fulla Sh*t, Bull Sh*t and the twins Deep Sh*t and Dip Sh*t. Deep Shit married Dumb Sh*t, a high school dropout. After 15 years Jack and Noe Sh*t got divorced and she married Ted Sherlock and became Noe Sh*t Sherlock.
Meanwhile, Dip Sh*t married Lotta Sh*t who had a nervous condition called chicken sh*t.
Fulla Sh*t and Giva Sh*t married the Happens brothers in a double wedding. The newspaper invited everyone to the Sh*t-Happens wedding. Bull Sh*t traveled the world and returned home with a nice Italian bride, Pisa Sh*t.

So, from now on, no one can say you don't know Jack Sh*t!

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

call yourself a F.A.G
Female
But
Grabber

Dannybrenz
Dannybrenz
33 posts
Nomad

two peanuts were walking down the street one of them was assaulted (read it out loud)

RandomNoob
RandomNoob
23 posts
Nomad

Im not good at jokes but,

What do you call cheese that's not yours?

Nacho Cheese

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

What is difrence between Black poeple and Poop

Poop after some time becomes white and stop smelling

heavydutyassault
heavydutyassault
123 posts
Nomad

DUMB BLONDE JOKE

there was a bernett, a reddhead, and a blonde who had to jump off a clif and when the were in the air, they could say the name of something and they would turn into

the bernett jumped off and yelled bird, and flew away
the reddhead yelled fish, landed in a pond and swam away
the blonde tripped on a rock and yelled crap!

lol

heavydutyassault
heavydutyassault
123 posts
Nomad

there are a black person and a mexican in a car, who's driving???? look below

THE POLICE

ferary
ferary
379 posts
Nomad

why dont chickens like soccer?

therer are to many fowls

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

"I'm not worried about the Third World War. That's the Third World's Problem." Jimmy Carr

"Ever noticed how creationist look really unevolved" Bill Hicks

"The easiest time to add insult to injury is when you're signing somebody's cast." Demetri Martin

"Snakebites won't normally kill you unless your allergic to cider" Jimmy Carr

"A friend of mine once sent me a postcard with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, Wish you were here." Steven Wright.

hope you giggled lololol

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

if you can see chuck norris, he can see you. if you cant see chuck norris, you're probably only seconds away from death.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

A blonde comes to her mailbox and opens it, she gets back to her house.
She comes again and she turns back to her house like the first time, finally she comes for the third time but the mailman calls her, "lady why are you opening your mailbox?" the blonde replies, "because in my computer says i got mail!" lol

the ones that speak spanish : que guarda darth vader en su refrigeradora? helado oscuro

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

The above post confuses me.

A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.

The receptionist said, "Yes, sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?"

He replied, "There's something wrong with my ****."

The receptionist became irritated and said, "You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that."

"Why not? You asked me what was wrong, and I told you."

The receptionist replied, "Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear and then discussed the problem further with the doctor in private." "You shouldn't ask people questions in a room full of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone," the man said. Then he walked out and waited several minutes before re-entering.

The receptionist smiled smugly and said, "Yes?"

"There's something wrong with my ear."

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. "And what is wrong with your ear, sir?"

"I can't piss out of it."

Showing 121-135 of 144