ForumsWEPRAliens real or fake?

956 235283
bazc0p
bazc0p
3 posts
Nomad

i believe that aliens exist but i wanna know wat all u think about it are aliens real or fake?

• 956 Replies
th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

Real in the sense that another form of life exists somewher eint he universe. It would be ridiculous to think that Earth is the only planet life has come to exist on. life that can recognizes its own existence is another thing all together. On our own planet, even a bee does not know it's alive. All of it's thoughts are instinct. I also do not believe other lifeforms have visited earth. There is life somewhere else, wether it is a single celled organism, multi celled organism, or multi celled organism with thoughts, or an actual civilization of other beings. But I do doubt we will ever come in contact with another sentient form of life.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Okey well I know your new and all, but I belive this topic has been done about a couple of times, well more then a couple, Correct me if im wrong??? But yeah your new.

Also try serching it in the "useful" serch bar on the top left corner there.

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

I didnt make the topic but I'm new here too, and wouldn't that search bar only search games? If not, why is the only sub-section area in the dropdown meny to search, games?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

and wouldn't that search bar only search games?

Thats because you have to click the blue check mark, then it will say "community" or "games", then you pick community.

But like i said the serch bar is not vary good for the community serches, it gives everything instead of what you want, and when you use it to find a game, ot works pretty good, speaking from my experince with it!

(And I know you did not make the topic, it was really more towards bazc0p.
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

yeah, pretzels right, both about the search bar, and the aliens being real. the universe goes on forever, and its like impossible for us to be the only ones in it

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Whooopse!!!!!!!

Sorry yeah now it olny has "games", but befor it had "community", well I think that they are working on fixing it so that it acctully gives you results.

------------------------
On topic:

Well really you neevr know if there is life on another planet or not, for all I know we could be some small universe, that just happens to be in another bigger universe, you know?

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Aliens might exist in other planets but I am not sure if they do or not!There is 50% change that they exist!

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I wont believe in aliens until i see one. Cant they travel to other planets like humans have found a way to do? UFOs should land where we can meet them, not probing people...

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

not probing people...

Well from my knolage of this topic based off movies,books, and other users, i belive that they are studyinging us, there are some who belive that we were put on this planet by them, as an experment to see if we could build a civilization. Some belive that it is because they want to learn about us first.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So far, there has been no proof that aliens are real.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

So far, there has been no proof that aliens are real.

yes there has dude, on TV!!! With movies and shows and all that haha!!!!

Your back dude? And I mean from you LONG,LONG,LONG slummber! XD
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I am an alien.

Ricador -----------> Alien

Seriously though there is no sufficient evidence for either side so my personal opinion is that this is just a B.S. subject because there is honestly no point to it other than to discuss far fetched theories.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Aliens are real! They come to america every day to take unwanted jobs, but get yelled at anyway. there are also legal aliens too.

Oh wait- your talking about extraterrestrials? Oh. sorry, in that case this topic has been made before. I cant find you the link because apparently they took off the community search tool...

Any way I'm gonna pretend to be a mod and dip this topic in biochemical waste.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

I actually think that aliens could be real, because Mars can support life, but until there is more evidence uncovered to the world that there are actually aliens no one can be entirely sure.

neptune
neptune
6 posts
Nomad

i believe there are aleins but the motherfucking government and the aleins are trying to help us

Showing 1-15 of 956