Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:16pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

((Regular classes include: Elemental Study, Mystical Zoology, Conjuration, Arcanic Writing, Practical Restoration (Healing),Vis torah Ka (Martial arts combined with magic), and Weaponology (Study and use of weapons to be conduits of your magic)))((Advanced(For when mastered a normal class or showed potential): Manipulation(Brutal, Fighting/Torturing magic), Necromancy, Mind Alteration, and lastly Alteration of Physics))

(Terry's posts usually give me a good laugh every time)

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:20pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,663 posts

"Yeah, trust," I echoed. I'd like to trust him, but I barely knew him. For all I know he could be spying for Vladmir.
I sighed. It was so complicated here, and I'd only been in this place for an hour. Heck, I was already missing my brother's aimlessly annoying ramblings. "I suppose I can trust you," I said slowly, "but if trusting you gets me terminated, then you are mine to kill."
Some other students filed into the room, and I concentrated intently on chewing and looking innocent.
----
I guess I'll add a new character now, because I've had an idea in the back of my brain for a while.

Name: Erdely Andrei
Appearance: Gold-red hair that's cut peculiarily short, and a random pointy tooth that makes her look a bit like a vampire. Oh, and I'm not even going to mention the fascination with hats. They're everywhere.
Quirks: She is female. However, she prefers to let people think she's male, and is honest-to-whatever-you-believe-in crazy. As in, talking to herself and other things that are not there. She has a ridiculous fascination with death, blood, and all sorts of excellent ways to kill people. And she can't dance worth beans, so if you ask her to, she'll list ridiculously painful ways to die that she may implement, her favorite being 'death by impaleation'. You can't threaten her, she has no fear. You can't break her, because she'll snap back and murder you. And this is long. Wheew.
--
They took me because I was talking to myself. Which is rude. I do that all the time. Talk to myself, I mean. But they took me, stuck me in handcuffs, and shipped me off to that Academy. I'm fine with that. Nobody else likes me anyway. However, my nose itches, and Zlveta, who I hate, tried to kill me again. Whatever.
It took too long, but we got to the school just as I fell asleep. They slapped some band on my arm, made me listen to some speech by a weird Russian dude, and then, when I was perfectly fine remembering Vlad the Impaler, shocked me with the armband. I guess it was supposed to hurt, or something. It tingled, and I wondered if death by neural flay would be exciting.
When they finished, I'd come up with how to kill everyone in the courtyard. It was already dark out, and it was chilly. Stupid weather. If it was alive I'd slit its aorta and hang it upside-down to bleed out.
And then, the Russian glared at me, snapped an order, and a guard came up and dragged me by the handcuffs to some room that smelled of food.
--
Okay that's really long, but yay, two crazy characters to control. Yep.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:48pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,214 posts

Can you guys seriously fast forward to 1:00 AM. I'm just sleeping here. Kinda boring, Sleeping is.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:54pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Desmond nodded with a smile at her words then changed the subject to more relaxed conversation "Any family Alice?" he asked "I have a little sister and brother and luckily both my parents." he said knowing how a lot of arcane children didn't have both or sometimes either. He looked at her waiting for a answer when he saw a new face walk in. He knew immediately she meant trouble, he could sense the aura that she gave off. She got handcuffs while Alyssa got a collar which means this new girl was physical dangerous as well.

Alyssa managed to calm her laughing into a smile that showed a little bit of her white teeth "Well that's good to hear." she says a little shyly. She didn't like this sort of attention. It made her feel uneasy. He was so focused on her that he didn't even notice anything else "Are you flirting with me?" she asked coyly and directly. she had a feeling he would crack under the question.
(Yeah, I'm going to try)
Before Rick could answer her question the speakers called for everyone to report to their dorm rooms and she got up, gave a rick a small smile, then threw away her food scraps and began to walk to her dorm room

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 11:53pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

I sit down at my table and take out a book on Practical Restoration. I flip through the pages studying, and taking bites out of my food between pages.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 5:08pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,663 posts

Alice: I finished my food, walked to my room, and fell asleep after reminding mint bunny to wake me up.

Erdely: I smiled at the people who were leaving, a smile that was more like the baring of fangs than a real smile. Then, feeling several eyes on me, I pulled up a chair, sat down, and snapped my fingers. "I want a steak, uncooked!"
Of course nothing but more stares, and I had to satisfy myself with a chewy bowl of pot roast that was almost as good as meat. It was flipping hard eating with handcuffs, but I managed, while fantasizing about killing one of the people who'd stared at me. After flipping through my mental index, I settled on evisceration. Ah, yes, ripping them apart to wind my fingers through strands of intestine.
I chewed on the pot roast until everyone had left with the announcements. There was no way I was going to do anything they said.
Eventually the guards came in and dragged me off to solitary confinement.
I sighed contentedly. Tomarrow the real fun would start.
----
Oh, and I randomly looked up Erdely, apparently it means Transylvania in Hungarian. How peculiar.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 6:50pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,663 posts

[And you can wake up now, blk2860, or Spirit, or whatever you want to be called :]

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 6:53pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,214 posts

I wake up. "Demond. Psst... Desmond!" I whisper. I shake him, and wake him up. I wake up Rick as well. "Let's go get Alice, and maybe that Alyssa girl." I whisper, as we sneak out of the dorm.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 8:00pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Desmond wipes his eyes as he walks behind Nicholas, he was still groggy "Sure, I talked with them before and I'm sure they're in." he says softly.

Alyssa slept soundly in her bed, she was used uncomfortable conditions. She was dreaming of her home. The last time she ever saw it when she was a mere 10 years old when she was playing outside and her house erupted in flames. She never knew who did it or why. She learned to survive on her own, sneak around, and evade the forces until they managed to corner her but she didn't go without a fight even against their arcane disruptors which is why they had her targeted.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 8:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,214 posts

I have Desmond come with me to the girls dorm. "Psst. Alyssa, Alice, it's time. Meet us down in the basement." I whisper, loud enough to wake them up.

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!