Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 9:16pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,663 posts

*laughs at Terry's thingy* Good job, amusement bonus. :)
---
"I think," I said carefully, "that we should wait and see." I think about the words on the ceiling that I saw -Ivaya, Vladmir's daughter- but decide not to mention it. Well, not for the first meeting, anyway. Maybe, after we trust him more, or less, warranting the circumstances...
Anyway. "But I definitely want to explore. Maybe we'll find something."
---
I think I'll make another character at some point in the future. :)

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 9:36pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

I start to loosen up and concentrate better.
"... Three."
The vortex then starts to form a line of pure electricity.
Sweat rolling down my face, I attempt to try and move it in circular movements, then experiment with moving it across the field.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 11:08pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Desmond laughs a little when she says 'explore' "This place is so gigantic, it's all a matter of knowing where to look.." he says softly looking at Alice "If you want to come to our little meeting, be outside our dorm at 1;00 a.m. and I'll meet you there to bring you to our little safe zone." he says looking away from Alice then looks around the 'Cafeteria' room. He was already missing his home

Alyssa laughs a bit at Rick bizarre behavior, it was nice to have someone to lighten the mood. As she listened to Desmond and Alice talk, she could feel him staring at her so she turned her head to face him "You are very strange, you know that?" she says with small smile. Her beautiful features were able to come out in the light now that she cleaned herself off. She could definitely say she never met anybody quite right rick.

Dr. Reichten smiled at Zach's execution "Very good boy. Now let it slowly and harmlessly fizzle out and dissipate. Let the calm feelings overwhelm you and let go." he says proud as his student's success "As soon as your finished, you may report to dinner and the lesson will be concluded." he says.  Dr. Reichten was not quite like the other instructors, he showed prided in his students and treated them like human beings and whatever that asked, he did his best to answer.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 12:00am

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

I smile and watch the last bit of the lightning pop back into nothingness. I thank my instructer and head off to dinner with a spring in my step, happy to do good in a lesson.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 12:01am

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

I smile and watch the last bit of the lightning pop back into nothingness. I thank my instructer and head off to dinner with a spring in my step, happy to do good in a lesson.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 1:56am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,219 posts

Rick watched as Alyssa turned toward him, but when he actually noticed her looking at him, it took him completely by surprise. He fumbled for a moment after she spoke to him, not knowing what to do in a situation like this. He had seen attractive girls before, but never one quite this beautiful. "Th-tha-tha-thank y-you, th-tha-thank you v-very much." he replied nervously, not quite hearing what she said and therefore taking it as a compliment. "Y-you too." He winked at her slowly as though he was having a stroke, blew his nose in what turned out to be the tablecloth, and then smiled back at her blankly in awe.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 6:24pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,663 posts

"I can do that, Desmond." I noticed his glance around the room and followed suit. Now that I was paying attention and not stuffing my face, I noticed all the little things; the dark metal wired up against the edges of the room, the places where the lavish-appearing wallpaper didn't fit quite right, and all the little magic-detainers scattered throughout the room. This place was like a prison, no, was a prison cell, and it could be locked down at any second.
And on that note... I turned around and paid more attention to Desmond, who was talking again.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 7:59pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Desmond keeps from making eye contace with Alice "There are places more guarded than others, some obvious and some questionable." He says in a low tone "You saw what happened to Alyssa, they can harm us any way please or we can fight back somehow." He said almost in a whisper then spoke normally "If we are going to work together, we need to trust each other." He smiled and ate the last bit of his food

Alyssa hid her smile as she cutely laughed at Rick's answer and even more as he blew his nose into the tablecloth, she was getting the strong sense he liked her and that wouldn't do. She wasn't a fan of relationships and in here there was no time "Hey, are you okay?" she asks a little concerned at his movements. He seemed surprised but delightes when she spoke to him.

Several other students follow behind Zach as they just get into lunch, the only good part of the academy besides Dr. Reichten who taught elemental casting and control.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 8:13pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,219 posts

Rick didn't know why Alyssa was laughing at him, so he assumed it was because he was a charming ladies man with a cool sense of humor. "Okay?" he replied, smiling coolly, with a sudden burst of confidence. "I've never been more okay in my life." He hoped that this girl would not reject him like every other girl he had encountered, and so far, he felt it was going fairly well. He didn't even notice that he had stuck his elbow into a piping hot bowl of chowder. At this moment in time, Alyssa was his piping hot bowl of chowder.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 8:51pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

I pick up my food and head to the emptiest table, still happy at my performance and how Dr. Reichten treated me differently than the other instructors.
(what other classes do I have? Also... cant help but laugh at Terry's last post)

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!