ForumsGamesDS vs PSP

781 122912
lorden95
lorden95
18 posts
Nomad

what is the best Nintendo DS lite or Psp?

• 781 Replies
gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

PSP its the best
* beter graphics
* dosent make you car sick (lol)
* more games
* you can conect it to the ps3
* you can olso tack pictures with some of them and that was befor DSI
* you can get musice
* and so on it is the best

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

PSP its the best
* beter graphics
* more games
* you can get musice

Yeh i agree, and its also has videos, and i think internet access..
gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

[ Flag
PSP its the best
* beter graphics
* more games
* you can get musice
Yeh i agree, and its also has videos, and i think internet access..
quote]

Yes it has and there is more of them
have they been around longer

jay1296
jay1296
21 posts
Nomad

psp

Minicooper
Minicooper
126 posts
Nomad

PSP if you have internet connection
if not DS

MikeMan33
MikeMan33
25 posts
Nomad

I used to think that the PSP was better, but then a realized that the DS/DSi are better, and also more popular around the world. The DS is better, even if the graphics are not as good. There are 2 screens, which makes it easier to follow what is happening in whatever game you play. Plus the fact the one screen is touch-screen makes it a lot more exciting and attracts more cusomers.I don't like Pokemon, but like Spartan0430 said, Pokemon is a worldwide popular game for the DS, but not for the PSP. Plus the new cameras on the DSi are really fun, even if they're not the best quality. You can still edit and distort the pictures. The DS and DSi also have microphones, but you can really only use it on the DSi. IT's still a really good feature though.
The games for the 2 systems are different. PSP games are generally more action-oriented or fast paced, and DS games are calmer, but still very good. So you can't say that a certain system has the better games, because that depends on the person playing the game.

The only thing I can say defending the PSP is that it has amazing graphics and that the PSP is by Sony, an American Company. The DS is by Nintendo, which is a Japanese company.

MikeMan33
MikeMan33
25 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, and the DS has always outsold the PSP. Sony is trying to sell more PSPs than Nintendo is DS's, but so far that hasn't happened.

MikeMan33
MikeMan33
25 posts
Nomad

And I also forgot, if you have Wi-Fi wherever you are and also have Nintendo Points (or whatever they're called), then you can buy and download games right from your DSi, which is a lot easier then having to go out to the store to get it.

Tonaldo
Tonaldo
10 posts
Nomad

DS

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I would say PSP. You could hack it unlike the DS. The only thing for DS is R4 for hacking and you have to buy it online for about 60$.

jt111444
jt111444
73 posts
Nomad

PSP owns i have both so i would know

dieath
dieath
230 posts
Nomad

ds

poohead
poohead
34 posts
Nomad

PSP

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

DS. Both have the same capabilities, plus DS has a wider variety of games, and a camera.

TheBigBear
TheBigBear
26 posts
Nomad

DS is the best hand held games console. I personally haven't play a game on the psp that i enjoyed i mean what's with that 'analogue stick' lmao.

Showing 691-705 of 781