ForumsGamesDS vs PSP

781 122910
lorden95
lorden95
18 posts
Nomad

what is the best Nintendo DS lite or Psp?

• 781 Replies
TheBigBear
TheBigBear
26 posts
Nomad

I would say PSP. You could hack it unlike the DS. The only thing for DS is R4 for hacking and you have to buy it online for about 60$.

its actually £29.95... which isn't $60

TheBigBear
TheBigBear
26 posts
Nomad

sorry i keep commenting but i keep forgeting to put stuff and they really need an edit button on the comments,
I would say PSP. You could hack it unlike the DS. The only thing for DS is R4 for hacking and you have to buy it online for about 60$.
you can hack it unlike the ds... no you just haven't found a way to hack it yet.

VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

I like both, but the DS has different style games than the PSP. The DS has better games, but the PSP has better graphics.

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

I say PSP because of all the programs, plugins, emulators and other hacks you can put in it.

And because of superior games.

Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

PSP, looks more cool and I think it's better.

Knightsavior
Knightsavior
5 posts
Nomad

I love my DS, I haven't found enough games on the PSP that can hold my attention as much as the DS.

kpt4
kpt4
16 posts
Nomad

I think the psp is better but I have a bit of a bias for sony.

mrman208
mrman208
12 posts
Nomad

DS

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

I like PSP and youve got a lot ov comments

Riptide17
Riptide17
32 posts
Nomad

ds touch screen ftw

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

all you need to do is hack your psp and you can get any nintendo game on your memory stick. ds is just so dumb its a handheld for little kids

If you think it is a dumb handheld for little kids than why would you hack it for DS games? Why would you hack it period is the question, it shortens the PSP's lifespan.
djhitman1234
djhitman1234
50 posts
Nomad

ds all the way psp is to old ds is much better and has much funner games psp has not good graphics sooo ds i dont have one but my brother does its awesome

superwhite420
superwhite420
24 posts
Nomad

PSP is better cause of gameplay

Nicholas1325
Nicholas1325
65 posts
Shepherd

PSP

cambria
cambria