ForumsGamesDS vs PSP

781 122801
lorden95
lorden95
18 posts
Nomad

what is the best Nintendo DS lite or Psp?

• 781 Replies
undeadterror
undeadterror
12 posts
Nomad

psp is way better than ds

DaFufinator
DaFufinator
150 posts
Nomad

psp if you want graphics, ds if you want crappy graphics. Nintendo released the "dsi" and now a new "dsi" is coming out. The "XL" Nintendo is here to rip you off. They have cheesy games that are crap not hard core games that are on the psp. I Have a dsi and im sick of Nintendo. Sure you guys are fan boys, nintendo has your hearts and they will make you buy every new ds they release.

Austinn
Austinn
278 posts
Nomad

i like the DS PSP has like NO games that i like i have the dsi purely for mario games...brings back memories

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I can search things on the internet and watch videos on my PC - that will not cost me £200. I cannot buy a touchscreen for PC for under £1000, but I can get one on my DS Lite for £100 (£80 in my case - foreign shops rule! XD). And to be honest, I don't play DS hardcore, I have about 20 games and whenever I am bored, or on the train I can pick one up and have a bit of fun - being completely addicted to hardcore gaming on the PSP is a bit sad when I can use my PC for hardcore gaming.

So DS get my vote all the way.

And @ DaFufinator, you shouldn't judge games solely on their graphics - some of the greatest games in history have had massive blocky pixels, but they were fun. If you want perfect graphics, open your back door and walk into the garden.

Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

the DSI is better than both of those

Indiagamerz
Indiagamerz
77 posts
Nomad

PSP has internet, the playstation store,better graphics, and big games like assasins creed,lbp,motorstorm,and more

liverpool8
liverpool8
131 posts
Peasant

PSP hands down

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

O.K. liverpool you kinda need a reason for why you choose the PSP. i don't want to be rude i know you are new but you need to have a reason and have your post more than 5-7 words.

ANYWAYS. i think that the DS is better because it one, has a touch screen and tow, there is a wider selection of games. but really the hand held games are going down for sure. unless they make some ground breaking system that blows my face off, im not buying into the who mini playstaion or mine nintendo

Firecurt
Firecurt
5 posts
Nomad

I have both but I think psp is better

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

*facepalms* why do i even bother

Kabilul
Kabilul
5 posts
Nomad

There's really not a lot of good games for the PSP, People only get it because of Homebrew.

So yeah, DS always

abarai_renji59
abarai_renji59
14 posts
Peasant

i love them both but i like the PSP more than the DS.many games in the DS and PSP has crappy graphics but PSP has more good and entertaining games!

Firecurt
Firecurt
5 posts
Nomad

psp is way better than the ds

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

(posting to get rid of the now-deleted thread that no one needs to see)

The PSP has better interface features to it, but the DS has better games, and thus, better gameplay to boot. If you want to play good games, play the DS, vice versa if you wish to store files, listen to music, and things like that.

TaiZhou
TaiZhou
85 posts
Nomad

Psp is better than it the only thing the Ds has is the touch screen and besides that the psp has better games

Showing 721-735 of 781