ForumsGamesDS vs PSP

781 122798
lorden95
lorden95
18 posts
Nomad

what is the best Nintendo DS lite or Psp?

• 781 Replies
swagman
swagman
156 posts
Nomad

psp is better because it has more games

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Metal gear solid peace walker, Phantasy star portable 1 and 2, Monster hunter Freedom unite, final fantasy Crisis core, Dissidia final fantasy and final fantasy dissidia duodecim...

I'm surprised you forgot Birth By Sleep xP

I also notice a lot of good PSP games are Square Enix ones o-0

Since I don't have a DS, I can't name any good or bad stuff about it, but I'm a PSP fan so I won't even try.

I'd say the one thing that the DS has over the PSP is that is has more general variety in game genres that it has, so it's more likely you'll find something to your likings.

However, the PSP has a lot of story-driven games (and games that are generally more "modern" than DS games, which also has a lot of old-school, arcade-y games), so if you're into those, a PSP is a good choice actually.

Other lovers of japanese PSP dating sims will understand.

The PSP is actually selling very strongly in Japan. And by strongly I mean it's even outselling the 3DS (which admittedly, isn't nearly as the DS is right now).

second of all maybe one has more games but are they fun to play, are they good?

Making games for the DS is also cheaper which is probably a reason why it has a lot of games. Loads of cash-in tries though (and an endless sea of games based on Kids shows and the like, not that this is a bad thing, but those generally tend to have less effort put into them).
eddyalex
eddyalex
308 posts
Nomad

Ds because it is touch screen and has age of empires

circuitstar
circuitstar
75 posts
Nomad

PSP!!!!!!Of course psp because with the ds you need a pencil thing but psp,better graphics with games!Easier to control!

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

DS is better,has more remakes and new versions of classics as Super Mario Bros;The Legend Of Zelda;Star Fox and others.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

well psp because it has better graphics and also you can download movies and stuff to put on your psp. I like the games for psp better but games for ds a geared for a younger audience...

ryuta123
ryuta123
37 posts
Nomad

psp is better because psp was more things to do and more fun games are in psp for my reason. I like DS too but the games in DS just gets bored after you complete the game once and in the psp you have more stuff to do just then play the game so yeah I pick psp.

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

ds has much games for kid so psp obs: i like psp and i have one and inthe psp u can play gta, god of war, assasins creed n other games

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

oh yeah psp has also gran turismo, final fantasy, soul calibur, kingdon hearts birth by sleep, and lots of wasome games games and ds just has some games i would like to play

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

i prefer the psp has a lot more interesting games and also the graphics in the psp are way better than the ds... ds is more childish for youngsters to stay with it easy handling and all that. Psp changes a lot more control and a sofisticated gaming and stories (of the game) not to simple as the ds

hazard13
hazard13
12 posts
Peasant

my parents bought me a DS light and I can't stop playing it. in a nut shell, DS rules,PSP drools

Showing 766-776 of 781