Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Colony Leaderboard

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 5:52pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Soccer's three bits to add:

-I don't know about you guys, but rappy seemed good when I played with/against him...

-Fission needs to be moved to spot 5 (just listen to him! lol)

-Why did you move chess behind me....? I mean he's good but I would say I'm better..

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 5:53pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Wait or spot four for fission haha

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 6:49pm

royalguy

royalguy

92 posts

sorry Soccer that was an error. Thank you for pointing that out.

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 8:56pm

zachh

zachh

15 posts

rappy123 is better than desertfang

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 7:02pm

rappy123

rappy123

11 posts

Lol royal 1 v 1??? I do believe, you've never 1 v1'd me and REFUSED to 1 v 1 when I challenged you and 2 v 2 never except that time you were my partner and did nothing.So i'm calling summo bs right there. But anyways Fission definitely has gotten better, used to never beat my monarchy(I realized I played monarchy too much) but now most of the time he beats it. My capi and fasci are ehh definitely better than three years ago lol.. I never payed as much attention to micro as I do now but getting better at micro, commi I barely play with but I guess its alright. My monarchy is definitely the best out of all the govs but, I wont be playing monarchy unless i'm really lazy, learning to counter monarchy, I could at least beat kilean and almost cont's mon with my capi :D
-Rap, peace won't be on for a while

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 9:31pm

SwampertDestiny

SwampertDestiny

48 posts

what about me
i feel left out

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 2:57pm

jordster5

jordster5

69 posts

Lol Really? What about the Old Pros that come online from time to time? Come on Guys this Top 20 is Fake except for the first few people. 1v1s dont determine the best overall player, It all comes down to the 2v2 and how the person syncs with their partners. 1v1s just show who is faster at Pinning the Opponent thats all. 2v2 is all about where its at, it doesnt matter if someone rapes a guy at 1v1s

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 6:58pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

If a person is very skilled a 1v1, they are most likely a very good player. Skill level does not equal good teamwork skills with a single player.

I would find it very hard to gauge a single player's skill by just watching them in 2v2 matches. There are too many added factors with the extra players on each side at hand.

Likewise, zing said his list was based off of many things, not just skill in 1v1, and it's mostly the same as royalguy's now I think.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 8:43pm

zachh

zachh

15 posts

this list only has active players on it.
the list for top players all time would be very different, lol

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 8:51pm

trying

trying

436 posts

Yep with like TDH, peggster, pacman, draco, the sauce guys, the FYCN people and oh i don't remember anymore....

Reply to Colony Leaderboard

You must be logged in to post a reply!