nisham1

nisham1

4 posts

i beat dashman 1v1 -.-

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 7:29pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

We should all do a 1v1 round robin tournament and see who wins the most matches! Also Guesty is quite good of a player too. I was going to put him into my list but I ruled him out for inactivity.

And royal you need to move FascistCorps and DT07 up...

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 7:34pm

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

969 posts

@ guesty9999

1 Scout will kill 1 Marine
5 Scouts will kill 5 Marines
50 Scouts will kill 50 Marines
500 Scouts will kill 500 Marines
500 Scouts will kill 50 Marines
5 Scouts will kill 10 Marines
5 Scouts (spam) will not kill 15 Marines (spam)

Scouts can kill marines, but not S-Mairines.

Those test were accurate, but they only proved the following:

Scouts with the spam factor fall to the ground when fighting Marines with the spam factor.

To keep on topic:

Is this an overall leaderboard?  Factoring 1v1, 2v2, skills?

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 8:53pm

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

461 posts

Does anyone remember esordeno? I'm pretty sure that was his name. He went inactive a long time ago. One of the best players I've seen besides MBA

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 9:17pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

The name does ring a bell, but he was probably active when I was a noob.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 9:58pm

PowerOfSauce

PowerOfSauce

514 posts

U are all stupid... First of all trying was trolling i can easily 2v1 hard cpu and how is zing's list right except for Pillola,soccer,terran and chess who shouldnt be on that 2nd part list of him but higher i can 2v1 all the guys in the list above i even did most of teaching alpha the game....  Also u guys should maybe start seeing a difference between pro/best(experienced) and being able to win the game(finding a handy thing or copying a tactic). Also u should maybe not be so sticky to ur own thoughts and keep overrating people or underrating and at least talk to me cause you dont really have use talking if u dont even fricking listen to other people that can clearly proof you are wrong "stubborn" thats what its called.... Now another thing u guys can't only base this on 1v1 i mean all of those people except for zachh ,mba and pill easily get kicked *** by me in 2v2 if i have an adequate teammate that LISTENS ...  Just one thing in zing his lit is right and thats that rummel is underrated but YOU are underrating Pillola even more.. For sure hes 3 or higher and also again it depends what list u are making cause you people are mixing people who can win a game and people who are actually experienced in colony

Stop making your posts look like noobspam
Especially if you want anyone to take you seriously

PowerOfSyrup - hehe, no one can micro groditz' quite like old possy. I also heard that he invented the infamous hops gen arm build. great player, and its always fun when he's around.

Bet you're feeling awfully sore now, YOS.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 12:40am

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

969 posts

I am sore for and nasty spider bite, but this new picture will unseal the the top 1 player because it shows the true master of Colony.

The SoymasterYos is back.  Only he can play at the highest levels required to push the SmartFox Server (Jetzul) to its limits, and beyond thus making it impossible for the this hero and former and now current legend to win a single game.  The main problem with Colony isn't balance, or the playerbase; but the skill ceiling given to us by Jetzul.

http://i.imgur.com/Vse2Dgi.png

PS: I hope this picture comes out right.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 1:16am

PowerOfSauce

PowerOfSauce

514 posts

You broke the game.
Therefore, you think you're good at it.

... Real.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 4:12am

trying

trying

438 posts

esordeno was a terrible player.
He/she was against pinning so he never won against any pros.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 4:34am

Clausse

Clausse

66 posts

Esorderono was onlinee yesterday and he was an average player like ehm alpha or dashman

Reply to Colony Leaderboard

You must be logged in to post a reply!