ForumsForum GamesPersona: Infinity

152 30305
sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Introduction
While I seriously think that like all my other games, this will will eventually die, I actually really liked this idea.

Story
Everyone will have their own story, however if you wish you could join in with another players game. More about this later.

Gameplay
This is basically everything about persona 3 and 4 in this thing. Persona 2 and 1 I really have no way of finding out about. Anyways, If you don't know, this game works like this-
At school, stats can raise or lower and you can also goto sports or culture clubs to raise social links and stats and other fun things. Outside of school however..
FIGHTING SHADOWS YEAH
The game basically functions as an RPG however with a different skill apsect. You use your persona (or personas) for skills. If you go for a persona 3 or persona 4 style game is different. Persona 4 i'm more experienced with... However, a big aspect is gaining different personas after fighting and fusing and registering and all of that in the velvet room. Oh, did I mention bosses and dungeon? If your game is persona 4 style, friends and other people will be trapped in dungeons. If you don't rescue them fast enough. They die. Game over. In persona 3, When a greater shadow appears you must arrive there to defeat it fast or just like the last one, GAME OVER.
Another thing. Social links.
By spending time and special events with other characters can increase your social link with them. You can strengthen personas, aquire more personas, and allow party members to help you in certain ways (example: they will take a fatal blow for you)
Anyways, the shadows (enemies) have weaknesses and strengths. Upon hitting a weakness you will gain another turn and the shadow will be down. If all shadows are down you can do a MASSIVE STRIKE.
One last thing. Only the main character (in other words, you!) can have more than 1 persona. However, while your starting persona sucks your party members personas get really strong.
Personas all have their own stats and abilities. MOOOVING ON

Overworld
Yes, this deserves a category.
In the overworld, you can shop, enter dungeons, go to events, and
do whatever else floats your boat.
Some events may only be open certain days, certain times, or even certain weather. Yeah.

Character

Name: (insert name here)
Backstory: (how you ended up where you are. if you don't want to make one, i can provide one)
Game Style: (Persona 3 or 4)
Starting Persona: (do not fill this in as it will be done later.)
Money: (again, do not fill in)
Persona list: (do not fill in untill you have any personas.)
Party Members: (only put yourself untill you have more)
Social Links: (do not fill this in again untill you have them)
Weapon: (go ahead. choose what type of weapon you prefer.)
Appearance: (does not have to be filled in)

So. Yeah. There it is.

• 152 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I love this game series. I wonder how this will turn out.

Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Game Style: Persona 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Appearance: Light brown hair, caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Weapon: Sword *

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

This should help anyone who doesn't know the games that this is based on.
Persona 3:
Persona 4:

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Sorry if this took awhile, I was slightly busy.
Anyways, thanks for the links and providing great profiles.

Kipdon
Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Appearance: Light brown hair, caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

Shortly after your plane ride lands, you enter the mid sized town of Caliso.
As the government has moved you, they have provided a fair sized apartment with everything you could need to live. Including a full fridge.
As you will be moved to your new school in 2 to 3 days, you decide to take time to rest or get to know the town.
Right now you could stay home and do a specified activity, or head outside to look around.

blk2860

The time period is modern.

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots.

Searching for a place where you would not be noticed, you find a small, odd apartment building. Slowly after entering you find that the person at the counter takes one glance at you, Then tells you that you may have a room free before you even asked. You puzzle him for a moment as he hands you a key to room 21. Upon entering you see the room is nothing special, but nothing bad. At this point, you could go back on the street to look around or investigate this room more.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

blk2860

Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots.

You stand and wait for a moment. You feel a slight chill down your spine. Nothing happens. Suspicious. At this point, you could investigate this matter with the man at the counter, or decide to brush it off.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

blk2860
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:

The man turns around. He seems very odd.
His head has barely any hair except for around it, and his nose is very long.
"You appear to have found your way to me."
Your vision goes completely white as he stares at you.
Suddenly, you find yourself in a blue room with the man sitting at the back as well as a woman on the side.
"You are a very special person, Indeed."
"And for now, you are the guest of honor in the velvet room."
"Your true potential is yet to be realized."
The man holds in his hand a card.
"This contains the other half of yourself."
"I must ask you to use it while the time is right."
"I will see you again soon, but goodbye for now."
As you open your mouth to speak back, your vision fades to black. You awake in your apartment, sitting beside that odd card he was holding.
What will you do now?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name: Talow Rosine
Backstory: While watching the midnight channel thinking it was a myth, he got dragged into TV Land. he wondered around abit before finding the exit and somehow ending up in a completely different town then where he was staying. Asking around, he found out he was apparently in New York City.
Game Style: 4
Weapon: Guns and other various ranged weapons. (I imagine starting weapon is a slingshot.)
Appearance: A student

So, this good?

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Backstory: While watching the midnight channel thinking it was a myth, he got dragged into TV Land. he wondered around abit before finding the exit and somehow ending up in a completely different town then where he was staying. Asking around, he found out he was apparently in New York City.
Weapon: Guns and other various ranged weapons. (I imagine starting weapon is a slingshot.)
Appearance: A student

Could you change the bio abit? The midnight channel doesnt arrive untill later in the game. Thanks.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Backstory:
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

I honestly thought the midnight channel was a thing the second the mystery murders started. well, I have no idea what to put for a bio now. I just know that I was in... let's say Dodge City, and somehow ended up in New York City.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

sonicheroes95

Backstory:
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

Thats fine.

After arriving in new york city, you enter the streets and take a glance around. Somebody walks right by you and bumps you. You look behind you and notice a man in a coat. He looks at you as if he knows you.
"I think you will need this."
He hands you a piece of paper as you reluctantly grab it.
Its a application to one of the top schools in the country.
It even has dorms.
You look up and notice that the man is gone.
With no time to lose, you rush to this school to find out where it is.
After arriving, you fill the forum out and give it to the secretary.
What will you do while you wait?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Backstory:

Ask around to see if anyone knows of this mystery man.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Backstory:

All the answers are no. Odd? Very.
... ? You hear beeping?
Oh wait, its just your watch.

TUTORIAL: TIME
Some events are only active at some times of the day. Every time you find one, It will be listed. Try not too stay out too early or late, because your character will become tired. He spends however long he was out for sleeping the next day.

Current time: 2:31 PM

Do you want to check back at the school, or continue searching around?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Backstory:

Let's check back at the school and see what classes there are.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

On the way in, you hear someone say WAIT A MINUTE!
Behind you, the secretary is holding out a sheet.
The exact same one you applied with. Accepted. Excellent.
She also gives you keys. To dorm 16.
You head up the stairs with this brand new stuff and notice all kinds of classrooms. Chemistry, Woodworks, Algebra, all sorts of things. You head over to the dorm. It looks nice. Everything is super clean and has some pricy stuff in it. However, there are 2 bedrooms. A roommate?
After dropping your stuff of, you exit the dorm and wonder what to do next.

Current Time: 2:54 PM

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

Might as well go see what my home room teacher is and what times my classes are at.

Showing 1-15 of 152