Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Sep 20, '13 at 6:17am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $10

Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe. Barb-spitter 0/4,
k17 micro assault-rifle 10/20,

Judging from my invent I have all the stuff I mined. Erm, I think ill try to return to the surface via the elevator, Interrupt my passage if I encounter anything. Oh, and, I'll think try scratching this in the wall somehow.

Turn Back!

He knew anyone like him would ignore it. Still, he didn't like innocents getting hurt.

Posted Sep 20, '13 at 11:29am

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $195
Arms: Gorgon 9/9, Hagwraith micro 20/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy,
Items: Pick-axe, knife, med-kit, smashed bottle

"I like him better unconscious anyway," I thank Penny, "So what happens next? I got this new gun."

Posted Sep 20, '13 at 1:45pm

sinboss

sinboss

81 posts

Name: Quiller Hersh
Description: Quiller Grew up in a harsh family 3 older brothers and 1 older sister, his mom died giving birth to him his dad hated him for it. his father made him help pay the bills unlike his brothers and sister. his father constently abused him until one day he hit his dad with a bat across the face. his dad died and his brothers and sister left to live life in the city, Quiller soon discovered a job to pay so he could start over mining.
Currency: $50
Arms: Colt Predator
Armour: Rebreather mask
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, knife.

I keep walking forgetting bout the egg.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 9:17am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

486 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe. Barb-spitter 0/4,
k17 micro assault-rifle 10/20,

You go up the tunnel and return to the surface.
Godmund judges the value of your items:

Yellow lump ???  (Godmund doesn't recognize this but is willing to take it to a lab and have it analyzed.)

white-rock  $60

Empty Barb-spitter $148

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!

Penny frowns "Me and Alazzander are going to try and get to the rebel base, half a days trekking from here, but Arrluk can't walk to well so he and the others a staying here for a while. Your welcome to come with us, the area around here is marshy and is inhabited in Fen-wolves, another gun couldn't go astray."

Description: Quiller Grew up in a harsh family 3 older brothers and 1 older sister, his mom died giving birth to him his dad hated him for it. his father made him help pay the bills unlike his brothers and sister. his father constently abused him until one day he hit his dad with a bat across the face. his dad died and his brothers and sister left to live life in the city, Quiller soon discovered a job to pay so he could start over mining.

You soon come across a large messy nest type structure made of damp hay, there's a unpleasant scraping sound coming from inside.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 8:00pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

"I'm ready when you are"

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 6:03am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

486 posts

"Well here's the crux of the matter, what do we do with your friend?"
We can't afford to carry him if we leave now, and the men here could have a problem if we leave him behind."
Alazzander comes into the room and affirms this.
"It's your call."

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 11:20pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

"Well he's quite intelligent, if a tad naive, and the dude did save my life back when I first got into mining, but since then I've been kicked around by mustached drunks, hassled by the cops, beaten, broken, ripped-off, and worst of all banned from the pub" I reply mulling over the decision in my head. "I think it's time to cut ties."

Before leaving I jot down my goodbyes on scratch paper:

Hey buddy, we had some good times but I'm a run w/ the terrorists for a while now. We may cross paths again, probly not though. And don't ever forget, 'Snitches get Stitches'
             Yours truly
                   --Lurch

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 5:01am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Description: Exiled from the Brotherhoods of Assassin clan, he is now looking to find gold and continue his dream of being the best Assassin there is.
Armour: Gas mask
Items: Pick-axe, knife, Uzi, Medical kit.

Can't wait to get started ;)

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 7:15am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

486 posts

After Alazzander says his farewells to the other rebels the three of you set off through a trapdoor inside the bunker. This leads into a long narrow tunnel, after a hour of having to breath the dry chalky air in the tunnel you enter a chamber open to the sky, there are several trees growling in the flooding sunlight and Alazzander advices picking some fruit to eat along the way

Name: Viet Anh
Description: Exiled from the Brotherhoods of Assassin clan, he is now looking to find gold and continue his dream of being the best Assassin there is.
Arms: Uzi 25/25
Armour: Gas mask
Items: Pick-axe, knife, Medical kit.

Would you like to mine in the city, the country side, or the wilds?

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 7:33pm

sinboss

sinboss

81 posts

i check the nest and then look around the room for any good materials.

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!