Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 8:27am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $70
Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe. Barb-spitter 0/4,
k17 micro assault-rifle 10/20,

I sell the Barb-Spitter for the price he said. Then, ask about any news. (If he is likely to have access to the some books on materials, I pay him for access.)

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 6:59pm

sinboss

sinboss

81 posts

Name: Quiller Hersh
Description: Quiller Grew up in a harsh family 3 older brothers and 1 older sister, his mom died giving birth to him his dad hated him for it. his father made him help pay the bills unlike his brothers and sister. his father constently abused him until one day he hit his dad with a bat across the face. his dad died and his brothers and sister left to live life in the city, Quiller soon discovered a job to pay so he could start over mining.
Currency: $50
Arms: Colt Predator 6/6
Armour: Rebreather mask
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, knife. Speed-loader (6)

I shoot 4 rounds.

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 9:55pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $195
Arms: Gorgon 9/9, Hagwraith micro 20/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy,
Items: Pick-axe, knife, med-kit, smashed bottle

As the creature emerges, and I reach the crescendo of "I Kill Children" by the Dead Kennedys. I raise my weapon, unloading the revolver at the K-9 assailant.

Posted Sep 28, '13 at 1:16am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Description: Exiled from the Brotherhoods of Assassin clan, he is now looking to find gold and continue his dream of being the best Assassin there is.
Currency: $10
Arms: Uzi 25/25
Armour: Gas mask
Items: Pick-axe, knife, Medical kit.

Gold

Posted Sep 30, '13 at 8:51pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

(slump)

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 9:02pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

515 posts

Name: Quiller Hersh
Description: Quiller Grew up in a harsh family 3 older brothers and 1 older sister, his mom died giving birth to him his dad hated him for it. his father made him help pay the bills unlike his brothers and sister. his father constently abused him until one day he hit his dad with a bat across the face. his dad died and his brothers and sister left to live life in the city, Quiller soon discovered a job to pay so he could start over mining.
Currency: $50
Arms: Colt Predator 2/6
Armour: Rebreather mask
Items: Pick-axe, knife. Speed-loader (6)

The first slug takes a spoonful of hide of the animals back, and the second hits it in one of it's hind legs. The others are evaded as the animal drops to the ground.

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!

Um...you don't have a revolver, both your handguns are magazine fed short-recoil operated.  Assuming you mean the Gorgon?

Name: Viet Anh
Description: Exiled from the Brotherhoods of Assassin clan, he is now looking to find gold and continue his dream of being the best Assassin there is.
Currency: $10
Arms: Uzi 25/25
Armour: Gas mask
Items: Pick-axe, knife, Medical kit.

You enter the mine via a mildewy old rope ladder and find yourself in a dark damp chamber, light by the pale glow from a few lanterns held by other patrons. The chamber has multiple small pools of grey water.
As you watch a old man triumphantly pull a glint of gold out of the water, only to discover it is actually a discarded cartridge case.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 9:21pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Oh yeah, you're totally right. I was probably thinking of my gun on your other game. I meant to fire the gorgon.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 9:43pm

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

(You missed my post Lord of Tiki...)

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 10:39pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

515 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $227
Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 10/20,

Godmund tells you about recent movements by the government and something about a shoot out in the mines leading to a group of convicts being rescued by the rebels.

You start firing rounds from the gorgon and are rewarded with with the crunch of them impacting the beast's ribs but a massive paw swipes the gun from you hand and sends it splashing into a puddle.

The wolf is slowed by it's injured ribs but seems quite alive, Penny prays it with bullets from her Micro Uzi but the bullets are to small to penetrate the wolves thick fur. There is also a loud metallic snapping sound that suggests Alazzander is firing his Kriss Kard.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 12:25am

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I throw the smashed Diablo Dry bottle at the colossal wolf, and charge for its side with my knife.

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!