Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Marriage equality

Posted May 17, '13 at 8:45am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

let me ask the guy who thinks gay marriage is okay.....Are you Gay??

Posted May 17, '13 at 10:07am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,503 posts

let me ask the guy who thinks gay marriage is okay

That would be all of us

Posted May 17, '13 at 10:33am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,027 posts

Knight

I'm not gay, and I would personally never kiss a man. But it is not my business if there are people who do.

Being in favour of the legality of homosexual marriage is not a matter of your own personal sexual orientation, it is a matter of tolerance. Live and let live; it doesn't harm anyone anyway.

As an example, I hate broccoli. Does that mean I can impose a ban on broccoli for everyone? Of course not. It may not be the best comparison, but it makes clear what I am saying. Your own opinions are your own opinions and that's it. There is no objective reason to ban homosexual marriage, as a conclusion we should allow it.

Posted May 17, '13 at 11:26am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

ew gay marriage is gross i dont know about you guys but gay marriage is disgusting,guy kissing a guy man

You're not arguing against rights to the legal act of marriage, but against homosexuality itself. That's off topic. Go here instead.

It wouldn't make my argument any less credible if I said yes, but I'm not. Just a fan of freedom.

Posted May 17, '13 at 12:05pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,004 posts

Knight

No, but I believe its the right of everyone to choose misery if they want to.

Posted May 17, '13 at 1:32pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,676 posts

Knight

You have four people there who replied who all think it's okay. So need to be a bit more specific on which of us you're talking to.

If this was meant as a more general "If you think it's okay, are you gay?" question. It really doesn't matter.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/62148_314369515335835_1061385396_n.jpg

Posted May 18, '13 at 3:32am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

Man Hahiha i dont know why you dislike broccoli its such a awesome vegetable as are all but fine you guys may allow it but its just disgusting so im agaisnt it

Posted May 18, '13 at 3:56am

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

but its just disgusting so im agaisnt it

Do you not see how this is immature and ridiculous? Because you, personally, do not find homosexual activities to be pleasurable, you wish to demonize it?

It's no different from the food example. You dislike something others like, and start talking about how it's disgusting. Well guess what? No one is forcing you to eat it.

Posted May 18, '13 at 3:59am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

i was talking about gay people marrying not about broccoli lol

Posted May 18, '13 at 4:00am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

but its just disgusting so im agaisnt it

Again, that has nothing to do with rights to the legal act of marriage, but homosexuality itself. That's off topic. Go here instead.

Reply to Marriage equality

You must be logged in to post a reply!