ForumsForum GamesThread Game: What would you do for what?

52 8982
parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Hey, this is my new thread game, NO SPAM AND STAY WITH THE RULES. My last one didn't go so well. KEEP it clean people! Nothing thats not related to the topic, no talk of sex, sexual parts, or anything related. GOT THAT? I can't think of anything else. No spam which is a given to any topic.

SO here's how it works.

Example Bot1: Would you go pool hoping for an autographed photo of your favorite rockstar/band/Movie star?

Example Bot2: Yeah. Would you walk in a gun store and crack a glass case and run out for a 10 billion dollar plant?

And so on and so on.

• 52 Replies
Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

...probably...

would you kill Jeff Dunham for a klondike bar?

would you jump off a bridge landing on sharp jagged boulders than get ripped apart by a mulcher, than thrown it to a quarry and blown up just because everyone else did?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

1. I would not kill Jeff Dunham for a Klondike bar since he has Achmed, the Dead Terrorist!

2. I would jump off a bridge lading on sharp jagged boulders than get ripped apart by a mulcher since it sounds fun.

Would you rather shoot a monkey that has Uzis or would you eat 50 Super tough Golf balls?

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

I would assassinate the monkey.(Ty Koshi) It probably wouldn't know how to use the Uzi's anyway.

Would you fly into thunder(In a plane(thunder is really just electrical ice crystals. In fact, they might not be electrical)) to save the woman/man of your dreams?

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

1. Sure. But I wouldn't use a plain. I'd use a FLYING CARPET! (preferably shag)

2. no

would you rather eat 500 burrito's in 1 hour to win 100,000 dollars, with the risk of permanent heartburn. Or attempt to lift 500 pounds (with your current body mass) for 1,000,000 dollars, with the risk of ruining your body for life?

runeman153
runeman153
107 posts
Nomad

i'd rather eat 500 burritos in an hour

1. cut off ur foot and eat it(with condoments of ur choice)
2. slap chuck norris while he is holding a gun?

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Eww... Well... I'd slap Chuck then before he roundhouse kicks me pull out 10 One hundred dollar bills, and then run.(Bonus Chuck Norris joke: When on location for the filming of "Walker Texas Ranger" Chuck brought a new baby lamb. When the day was over, Chuck roundhouse kicked the lamb to remind the crew; Chuck giveth, and the good chuck taketh.(Not sure if I got it right... I'll post that on the thread though xD))

Would you eat a Venus fly trap or put yourself in a straight jacket and throw yourself into a pool of swordfish and lobsters and escape before you get eaten with everyone you care about watching for... A 3 wishes, anything you wish for.(I'd do the first)

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

I'd do #1... 2 would be impossible.

Would you make out w/ME or a baby lamb for anything you want in the entire world?

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

baby lamb, i want all the money in the world then with that create brainwashing machines so noone will know i made out with a lamb

1.Eat the most delicious thing in the entire universe but then die 5 seconds after
2. become a super hero but only live for 30 days
3. be on at armorgames and die in 7 days after you read this post

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I would buy a PS3 and don't spend anything else.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

No question... Ok then.

Would you get struck by lightning for superpowers but there is a risk, you might; A: Die, B: Look like the Prof. from the Family Guy episode: Brian Goes to College. Would you do it for superpowers, or not superpowers?

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

I'd rather not. I prefer living a simple life than a superhero life 'cause that would be hard.

WTPBLM kiss his/her crush for your own precious golden life?

XXpinkyXX
XXpinkyXX
103 posts
Nomad

would you fall off a 10 story building for 500k

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i would but i would bring a parachute and throw down a giant pillow underneath me

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

oh noes i forgot question =.=

Would you rather die...

1. in 5 seconds and know whether Heaven and Hell exist.
2. and become super-intelligent zombie so you know what you are doing..
3. by mutant ninja monkeys while having 39 banana's shoved in your mouth and no milk!!!!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Would you rather eat: Cheese,pie, or cake?

Showing 16-30 of 52