ForumsForum GamesThread Game: What would you do for what?

52 8983
parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Hey, this is my new thread game, NO SPAM AND STAY WITH THE RULES. My last one didn't go so well. KEEP it clean people! Nothing thats not related to the topic, no talk of sex, sexual parts, or anything related. GOT THAT? I can't think of anything else. No spam which is a given to any topic.

SO here's how it works.

Example Bot1: Would you go pool hoping for an autographed photo of your favorite rockstar/band/Movie star?

Example Bot2: Yeah. Would you walk in a gun store and crack a glass case and run out for a 10 billion dollar plant?

And so on and so on.

• 52 Replies
parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Hmm... I like them all... Pie.

Would you throw a large plant at a random old lady in a public place w/lots of people around for the mansion(w/mortgage paid) of your dreams?

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

yeah

wtpbm kill his dying mother only to bring her back to life but she forgets all about you or let her die?

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

let her die because it is her time.

wtpbm fist fight chuck norriss and lose getting beat up really bad for 50000 bucks

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

50,000 Dollars for a roundhouse kick to teh face? Nope

1: Would you eat a lightbulb that has been on for 6 hours straight?
2: Get your-self electricuted by sticking your hand in a bug zapper?

For a 100% chance to be the #1 most retardedest person in the world? (Hope retardedest is a word.)

bones777
bones777
36 posts
Nomad

no way divinedarkness but would put my hand in a bug zapper for 250$

bones777
bones777
36 posts
Nomad

would you scream a the f-word at the top of ur lungs in a church for 50,000$????

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

make it 100,00 and u got a deal.

would tpbm eatur own foot if u could have 100,000,000 dollars

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

No...

WTPBM streak the worlds most popular Catholic or Baptist(I am Baptist, btw, so I would streak a Catholic) church in the WORLD(Your flight, travel, hotel, and quick getaway are paid for by someone else) for... 3 wishes?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

IDK what streak is suppose to mean, but sure it would be catholic, and my first wish would be that everyone forgot that it happened.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I forgot to post one

would you eat a chocalte cream pie for.....another chocolate cream pie, and Bill Gates Bank Account.
The answer should be pretty obvious.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

(It's streak as in run naked) Ya DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x3!

Ok, Forum games are giving ME AP for some reason but not posts, they'll fix this soon so play ALL YOU CAN but... DO NOT SPAM K? Would you pretend to be emo, only you'll be sitting on a bench naked... Instead of dressed in dark, depressing clothing in the busiest 4-way intersection in NYC?

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

probably not unless it were for a couple trillion dollars, or three wishes! ( ;

Would you shave a giant hairy fat monkey and then eat the hair plain for $1,000,000
OR
Lick your grandma's and grandpa's feet for 24 hours for a million bucks?
OR
both?
( :

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

(Soz I forgot to put a prize) NONE!

Would walk up to a random lady and rub her boobs for a minimum of 1min.20sec for... 10 million dollars!(I would, you can choose lady)

Dreiyas
Dreiyas
113 posts
Peasant

Yeah 10 million!!!

would you kill your family for the girl of your dreams?

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

No.

Would you bomb all of your airports in your states(If no one was in them) with bombs paid for, more bombs, they think someone you hate IRL did it, and 1 1/2 million dollars?(1 and 1/2=1,500,000,000$ cold hard cash)

Showing 31-45 of 52