ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

277 481268
raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 277 Replies
Nemec666
Nemec666
31 posts

ok thx but so i better put no more Money on that Game. Wasting for nothing make no Sense!

raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, Nemec666. Thanks for your waiting. Upon checking it, our staff found that you got your EXP at 31th July on server time. Can you tell me what data was it happen? Thanks.

Nemec666
Nemec666
31 posts

What you mean with Data? I dont get the EXP that i tell you! I got another EXP Refreshing a little bit later but this was a new Refreshing! I dont have to lie about it or about the little bit DG how you can see in my Account!
But i think its not OK if i pay for nothing!

raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, Nemec666. Sorry for my late reply. Can you offer me the time on server time that you did not received the EXP for the first time? Thanks.

Nemec666
Nemec666
31 posts

Sry i only know the server time here on armor games. It was a few Minutes/Hours before i posted it here. Posted (Jul 30, '13 at 8:38am)
Its now 5 Days ago and i dont know it exactly anymore!

I only wanna know is there a compensation or no? I lost DH at this, i didnt get my rewards from Quiz last Week and all this Stuff makes me very sad and angry. For what im spending Money here? The only Reason is to waste and see how funny are the Lotto Winners without spending any $!!!

maatsbeast777
maatsbeast777
7 posts

only a suggestion...can death match be split up a bit more evenly? lvls 40-130 seems a bit much maybe 40-60, 60-80, 80-100, 100-130?

Nemec666
Nemec666
31 posts

so you have 4 players in 40-60, 3players in 60-80..... hahah sounds not so funny! There are not so much People at the Server that you can split it!

raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, Nemec666. I am sorry for my late reply. I know it is so hard for you to remember the happen time. But I do not what is the server time in here. So, you mean that Jul 30, '13 at 8:38am was at 30th July 8:30 am in game time? If so, I will let our staff to check it again. Thanks and sorry for this problem.

raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, maatsbeast777. Someone has submitted it to our staff before. And we can not accept it now. Thanks.

Nemec666
Nemec666
31 posts

Hey Ray i think thats not the same Server time. I play on S16 with GMT+1! so it must be 9.30am ?!! Not Sure! Cant you see in your data what time i do this?
But truely im gettin bored to answer you and wait another 3 days for an answer!

Iy you can help me out fine..if not ok but please dont waste my Time here!

Nemec666
Nemec666
31 posts

ok update: I post here at 6.47am - Servertime on S16 is now 11:47!

dragoncannon
dragoncannon
1 posts

i got 2nd place in the king of bewitch world raid but i did not receive the mail that contained my griffin piece

raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, dragoncannon. The griffin piece is random to get. Not 100%. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, Nemec666. Our staff checked it again, you spent DG, and also got the EXP. Thanks.

Nemec666
Nemec666
31 posts

Yes thats why im writing here since Days...You think im to stupid to open my eyes and see!?!??!
I hope it happend once again and i can make a video of it! I will post it on the whole Internet with your Answers here too!

Thank you for nothing and congratulation for loosing another good Player that spends much Money!

Showing 166-180 of 277