Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The Christian Rebel

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:24am

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

Black people aren't real christians, ever.

*facepalm*

Please go take your racism somewhere else.

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:27am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,978 posts

Knight

You can start with the Golden Dawn and EDL websites.

Posted May 23, '13 at 1:06pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Please go take your racism somewhere else
It's true, I've never seen a real christian black person

Posted May 23, '13 at 1:12pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,978 posts

Knight

I have. My teacher is one. I've been to Tanzania, and been on tour with Tanzanian pastors. Excellent chaps, those clergymen.

Posted May 23, '13 at 1:24pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

I have. My teacher is one. I've been to Tanzania, and been on tour with Tanzanian pastors. Excellent chaps, those clergymen.
Do they believe in baptism of desire?  the trinity? The blessed Mother?  The Incarnation?  the Redemption?  No salvation outside the church?  If they doubt at least one, they aren't real Catholics.  I'm wasting my knowledge here.  You guys aren't religious, so stop trying to act like you know what Catholics are.  Catholic, Traditional Catholics, Roman Catholics, Christians, Protestants, Jews,
are all totally different things.

Posted May 23, '13 at 1:25pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

oops, sorry, if they do believe in baptism of desire, they're not catholic.

Posted May 23, '13 at 1:25pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

Catholic,

Catholics are one of many Christian denominations.

Posted May 23, '13 at 1:27pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

No, only protestants have denominations.  Catholicism is one faith only.  But after vatican II we had to call ourselves Traditional Catholics.  We are totally separated from other religions.

Posted May 23, '13 at 1:30pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

No, only protestants have denominations.

No they don't.

Catholicism is one faith only

No it's not.

We are totally separated from other religions.

No you aren't.

Posted May 23, '13 at 1:37pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,978 posts

Knight

Do they believe in baptism of desire?  the trinity? The blessed Mother?  The Incarnation?  the Redemption?  No salvation outside the church?  If they doubt at least one, they aren't real Catholics.  I'm wasting my knowledge here.  You guys aren't religious, so stop trying to act like you know what Catholics are.  Catholic, Traditional Catholics, Roman Catholics, Christians, Protestants, Jews,
are all totally different things.

You're not an atheist. Or gay. Or black. So how can you claim to know all about them?

For your information I went to pre-school at a church. I grew up next to a church. Many of my family and friends are church-goers. I studied Christian literature and history in school. So I believe that I can adequately comment on Christianity.

No, only protestants have denominations.  Catholicism is one faith only.  But after vatican II we had to call ourselves Traditional Catholics.  We are totally separated from other religions.

I'll give you a link between Catholicism and Anglicanism. You both believe in Christ.

Reply to The Christian Rebel

You must be logged in to post a reply!