Owen1413

Owen1413

2 posts

To dan2130: [b]Read my post

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 7:10am

TINRIB

TINRIB

2 posts

I loved the original game but the way the developers have treated the PC community by keeping us in the dark like this is disgusting.

Im payed for premium on the original flash version, i am still undecided if i will pay for KRF because of the exceptionaly long wait we have been forced to endure.

The head of Ironhide PR needs a good kick up the arse.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 6:04pm

dantroyere

dantroyere

1 post

You really should write like people, all of you whoo wrait leik thees.
Besides, the reason why they did the iOS version first is because they NEED the money! And for all the paranoids, it WILL come out for flash, thy just need to recode the whole game and that is not easy you know?
Now calm down and have some patience, It's not easy to make a quality game, which is just what Ironhide does.
I prefer to wait, than to have a crappy sequel.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 7:35am

juxhino_cela

juxhino_cela

1 post

[url=http://]

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 7:41am

mbbs112

mbbs112

196 posts

what dantroyere said is true so have patience although i have played the ios version ^_^

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 9:34pm

cezariann

cezariann

1 post

please speed it up or else

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 9:45pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,753 posts

No need to speed it up, better a good one than a crappy/bugged one cuz of a too early release.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 3:19pm

xxmarwanxx

xxmarwanxx

1 post

am not sure but some 1 said that the release date for kingdom rush frontiers is july 17,2012 lets hope he is right (am waiting for this game for 4 months)

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 2:04pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

its so good to see people complaining after a three of four month wait........ I've been waiting 6 years for Krin's "Sonny" series to conclude.... #StillWaiting

Posted Jul 12, '13 at 2:39pm

Kingdom654

Kingdom654

9 posts

I can't wait for KRF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopping july 17 is the right release date
Patience will pay off..I guess
Is the flash version the same as the iOs Version? In that case, it mean that we're waitting for nothing, they just want us to buy the iOs version while we,re waiting for the flash to come...

Reply to kingdom rush frontiers Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!