d_dude

d_dude

3,589 posts

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 12:28pm

Loptice

Loptice

247 posts

Here you go.

This is awesome. They should sell this to other companies with name Nintendo penis detection.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 10:44am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Dude, are u serious? This was made by a random guy, not Nintendo. I could pick out a lot of things like that from the other systems, but I'm not that pathetic.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 10:53am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

I mean sure, Microsoft had an embarrassing E3 conference, but I truly think they'll do well.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 11:08am

d_dude

d_dude

3,589 posts

Dude, are u serious? This was made by a random guy, not Nintendo.

What are you talking about? That was an interview with the director of the Wii U Miiverse.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 1:52pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

What are you talking about? That was an interview with the director of the Wii U Miiverse.
Yeah, but he didn't make the picture.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 4:12pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,589 posts

Yeah, but he didn't make the picture.

That's not even the point, the picture doesn't matter.

The point is that the Nintendo and Microsoft userbase isn't better than the Sony userbase. They are all pretty ****ty. So the userbase of the platform shouldn't really be used as an argument to decide which console is better.

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 12:17am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Everywhere you go there are going to be people that are friendly and people that are not so friendly. So yes, basing a console off of human interactions is the same reason online gameplay is not rated. It is unpredictable and you will never know what is going to happen. I play a lot of Steam games I own something like 64-65. I have played all of those games at least once some more than others (Skyrim, Borderlands 2, Half-life) and some less than others (Sanctum 2, Day of Defeat, etc.) of all the games I have played, I have found that the community of players varies. Except for the COD community, oddly enough they are always the worst ones to deal with.
That being said, If I ever based a game off of any player being a jerk then I would quit playing a lot of games. Because face it, there are jerks out there

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 10:25am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

That being said, If I ever based a game off of any player being a jerk then I would quit playing a lot of games. Because face it, there are jerks out there

I feel like any game with unnecessary language is made by jerks...

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 12:29pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,759 posts

I feel like any game with unnecessary language is made by jerks...

These games are also aimed towards an older audience.
Plus, there is value in using a wider range of language

Reply to PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

You must be logged in to post a reply!