ForumsThe TavernIt is time

30 5231
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I feel silly creating this thread, but I humbly request your opinions:

Some of you may know that there are rumors about why I don't have an armatar. One was that I am a ninja. The other was that I'm waiting until I have 5000AP which is where all the armatars I want are.

It just so happens that I now have 5000AP, and I'm in a bind.

Should I-

a) Remain armatarless?
b) Pick the armatar I've had my eye on ever since I had a paltry 1300AP?

THE FATE OF AG LIES IN YOUR HANDS! CHOOSE WISELY!

...nah, just kidding. But yeah, I dunno what I should do :P

• 30 Replies
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

NONE!!! Strop I've known you ever since you were a ninja. If you get an armatar now you will make yourself look like a fool consumed by peer pressure! DON'T DO IT STROP! PLEASE! *gets down on his hands and knees* I BEG OF YOU! don't get an armatar.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You do realise that now that I've made this thread, my not getting an armatar will make it look like I caved to peer pressure right :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Strop...it is up to you. You decide. If you want to then do it. If you don't want to then don't do it. Maybe you should ask Dan for a special armatar that only you can get that it actually just a white square. Especially since...

SUPER SPECIAL ARMARTERED SUPER NINJA RAPPER MODERATOR VICTORIAN STROP needs a good Armatar!

KingRyan

Squalick
Squalick
68 posts
Nomad

I would like to see the pony. You can always get rid of it if you don't like it, right? And what else would you save up your AP for?

Squalick
Squalick
68 posts
Nomad

Ah, never mind. I guess we can all enjoy your blank expression until you have all the options on the table at 7500 AP

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Haha, a blank square is a good idea.

Who knows if I'll ever get one! :P I don't want to make that big a deal of it, I just thought it was something fun to point out.

I'll get back to you on the pony armatar in a tic, Squalick.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

mmm...a square even without the AG logo...would look cool!

I myself am waiting for a Phoenix armatar...maybe I will get it soon...but you Mods should have you own special ones...

KingRyan

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

I see.. Strop is indeed in a bind. I'm with you whatever you want, Strop. But I'd suggest that you'd rather stay with that logo of yours, because once you picked an armatar, you won't be able to get it back because obviously, it won't be available anymore. And they're damn right, you've gone too far.. But at the end of the day, it's still your choice.. So choose your destiny.. it's in your hands.. :P

Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

This is interesting. I would have to say that I have no desire to pick up an armatar anytime soon, mainly because I'm only a serf. But then again, I'm planning to pick one up when I get to 1000 AP. I do think that you should remain armatarless Strop. I wonder if there is even a word like that!

Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

This is interesting. I would have to say that I have no desire to pick up an armatar anytime soon, mainly because I'm only a serf. But then again, I'm planning to pick one up when I get to 1000 AP. I do think that you should remain armatarless Strop. I wonder if there is even a word like that!

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

you dont need an armatar leave it without an armatar

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

dont do it

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

I like it with no Armatar I'd do it too but I'd be stealing your style

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Ponies may be awesome, but without one you're like the masked moderator

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

Id say that by choosing NO armatar, you've already chosen one.

Unless you can find a truly awe-inspiring NINJA amatar, I would leave it as is.

Plus... the name is more powerful than the face, anyway.

Showing 16-30 of 30