ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

7306 1648993
thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 7,306 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

And I'm waking up! G'mornin' y'all! =)

Megadeth - Skin O' My Teeth

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

My 6th cremation attendance within 6 months... ugh... life becomes more fragile once you grow older! =/

Andrea Bocelli - Time to Say Goodbye

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Well, that's ruined my perky mood.

This is the song I want played at my funeral:

Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks by The National

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Breath Into Me by Red. Currently at least.

I also listen to MCR, The Fray, One Republic, Taking Back Sunday, Crown the Empire, Nine Lashes, Pentatonix, P!nk, Snow Patrol, Imagine Dragons, Of Monsters and Men, We Came As Romans, Mayday Parade, The Devil Wears Prada, AWOLNATION, Royal Blood, A Great Big World and my newest addition would be Vaults.
I sort of combined all of those bands (my favorite ones) into a playlist I listen to constantly. Like when I wake up, do school, run, sleep... thats basically my day and I have this playlist playing the entire time. I love music.

You guys are actually talking about some interesting bands and songs... which is not good for my impulse control haha.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

i want this at my funeral :
AC/DC - highway to hell , nah jk but great rock songs would be awesome if i have to go i will go with pride ^^ , with Aerosmith , Kiss , Metallica , AC/DC, for some reason now im listening to this and its a catchy song:
Maroon 5 -Wake Up Call

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Halfway There - Rise Against.

I would want But Tonight We Dance at my funeral.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Rise Against - Savior

My jam...

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

The Treeshroud Forest theme from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

Seriously, that game has one of the best soundtracks of any game I've ever heard. I absolutely adore it.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Saviour @xXxDARPO89xXx ? Nice!
From Heads Unworthy -Rise Against

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,250 posts
Regent

Epica - Natural Corruption

I was less enthusiastic about their last two albums, but The Quantum Enigma is really good!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Cutting Crew - I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Bridges - Rise Against

Does anyone else have the feeling that they should write down the part of the song that they're listening to?
I do that all the time, but i refrain.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Oppression Confusion Girl - Otetsu
Well, if you really think I should write the exact second, then 3:32.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I sometimes do it, when the lyrics have a real impact.

Buddy Holly by Weezer

My parents had this song at their wedding...

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Megadeath - Shymphony of Destruction

Showing 1606-1620 of 7306