ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

7307 1654738
thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 7,307 Replies
SonicTails10
SonicTails10
80 posts
Nomad

Owl City-When can i see you again?

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen. One of the best songs created by human intellect.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen. One of the best songs created by human intellect.

This guy knows what's up.

I bought Queen's Greatest Hits compilation and I've been listening to that these past few days.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Street Rave for an Enduring "Valreep" and Underground Scene, Amsterdam, 19-10-13.

Amsterdam (NL) squatters and their pals of the De Valreep (abandoned animal sanctuary) and ADEV (Amsterdam Danst Ergens Voor, i.e., "Amsterdam Dances For Something" -- there's a major and commercial all-weekend dance festival, the ADE, or Amsterdam Dance Event, going on in town. The authorities were kindly reminded of the fact that this and other such subcultures sprang up precisely in such free autonomous spaces, and that it seems somewhat odd to proudly celebrate and advertise the one, whilst diligently evicting and generally making life miserable on the other) yesterday held a four-hour march all across town to protest the threat of eviction for De Valreep, and demanding its legalization instead, and indeed in defense and celebration of the wider counterculture and its spaces and political and artistic activities.

With some 1,500 (? or so) showing up, was good fun; enjoy

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

This guy knows what's up.

I bought Queen's Greatest Hits compilation and I've been listening to that these past few days.

Suddenly Sal, I have renowned interest in what music you listen to.

Don't Stop Me Now is also an interesting song by the same band, as well as Killer Queen.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@jeol
I'm addicted to royals... help meh

Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit
Linkin Park - In the End

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Dead Kennedys, Holiday in Cambodia.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Pong by Eisenfunk

Gives me something to listen to as I wander the game comments. Which, I might add, I do quite often recently.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Attesa by Balmorhea

And it's good to have you around again voidy.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

( NO SONG )
By Nyan Cat. MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith
Devoidless
Devoidless