ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 52470
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

oh if u get hit in the nuts then soccor TURNS into a girly sport especially if ur kicked in it.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

lol @ AxN.

I shouldn't be posting right now... it's only monday...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

what are you talking about Asherlee?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Good gravy, I can't believe people are still talking about this. This is why sexism still exists in this country... what makes anything "girly?" Women and men play soccer and both are exceptional athletes. It's ridiculous to have to defend the girlyness or non-girlyness of anything. Toys are marketed to girls or boys, girls can't play baseball and boys can't do ballet. It's all crap. Until we just recognize a person for their abilities, character, intelligence, etc. we will never actually be &quoteople." We'll just fill class, race, or gender roles.

XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

lol sexsism is a real thing in this time of millenia i think u no that

XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

lol ingestion dont ya mean indigestion? and food wouldnt help. get pepto bismo or tums

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Firetail, nothing, nothing. Irrational thought got the best of me due to ingestion of a certain substance. I think food will help.

Footballmatt422
Footballmatt422
54 posts
Nomad

soccer isnt a girly sport i dont play much but when i do, especially when its with bigger guys im sore afterwords because you get hit around alot and you can get pretty badly hurt

XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

dont play soccor alot etiher but i always have a bb gun in my pants or somethin like not literally in my pants but u no. we all live in a crummy world. not really.no.

oyger6
oyger6
48 posts
Nomad

no its not idk y its just not

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

AzN, I did mean ingestion. And food definitely helped...

Oyger, I have asked you before to please make posts with substance. I realize that is a subjective thing to request, but you need to make your posts better.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

I think I for first time completely agree with Moegreche. I posted a simular post somewhere along the line attacking the term "girly." It is just not right to stereotype like that. It is like saying, "Oh, that guy is black, he should be playing basketball, but baseball is a white sport," or "That guy is poor, he should be reading the times and not the new york journal."
True girls are different from boys, but that is mostly (genetics are second biggest) envirnmental factors. If it can make tomatoes taste different, and create criminals, it can do this.

EliteKnight
EliteKnight
41 posts
Nomad

Soccer is not a girly sport..

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

I played soccer one year and I hated it I disagree I think soccer is a girly sport that some guys might pla but it should be mostly girls i think.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

OK. I am sick of the word girly.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is "girly"

Showing 61-75 of 346