ForumsSupport Forumdo you think AG is getting slow?i have more to tell you.

55 6763
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

AG seems to be getting slow did you notice? when i go on other websites it is faster.one time i reloaded a page on armorgames, and it took more than two minutes, it isnt my internet connection or my computer, i think it is something wrong with armorgames.

is it going slower for you sometimes to???

• 55 Replies
Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

This is just a glitch and has been mentioned in a lot of other topics, and yes everybody is experiencing it. Please review another topic concerning this glitch. There s one hat is stickied.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

We are aware that it has been haven't moments of slow loading time recently. But be assured that we are working on figuring out why this is happening, and what we can do to keep the site running quickly.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Yes, another moderator and i have also been experiencing this. It seems to be off and on with the site. It may because of so many games on the site. Also the number of people viewing pages can affect speed. t is not that big of a deal so do not worry much about it.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Well, it is a big of a deal to me. It sometimes takes 10 minutes to load one page, and that is very annoying, especially if your trying to browse through the forums.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Armorgames has always loaded slightly slow. Either way if it was over 2 minutes your internet connection has to be quite a bit slower than mine. I have a 100Mbps connection and each page loads in under 5 seconds. That may seem fast but it is probably actually one of the slower sites I visit. It doesn't load the fastest no, but it would seem a lot of people don't mind it. But yes it does load somewhat slower than the average webpage! (You have to wait a little longer for it to load the extra awesomeness!)

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Oh yes I am getting this quite often. I can't wait till they find out what the problem is!

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Yes, it is a lot faster now! Thanks Carlie! I just hope it doesn't slow down again

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

yea this problem is annoying someone needs to fix it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Actually, we just made a change that should help it run a bit faster. Let me know if you notice a difference.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Great! Looks like it's fixed for the time being! I can relax again!

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Well it was slow while I was making the Walk-Through topic, but I haven't experienced the problem since, so I would say, YES!

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

thanks! it is faster!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Awesome! Let me know if you run into any long term issues of the site slowing down.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Okay, I'll tell you if I experience any problems! Speed is currently amazing!

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

finally, this problem is fixed.

Showing 1-15 of 55