ForumsWEPR[nec]Christianity vs Atheism

3094 508034
kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

I am a christian, i and i strongly belive in my lord jesus christ, and i also belive that if you belive in him and except him as your savior, u will go to heaven. and i also believe that he created the world, not the big bang, or that we came from stupid apes.

• 3,094 Replies
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

(i am a christian) well then what do they evolve into trees? if we just keep evolving then why do we keep dieing? there is no possiblilty we could evolve.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

dude you spelled atheism wrong wow you need to go to the first grade again ok
And chrisianity is the way to believe and look at it this way if god is real which he is than you will go to heaven and be saved if you have faith and if he is not oh well you are going to the same place as every one else

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I have nothing wrong with Athisim, but I am a christian and KNOW that there is a God and there IS a heaven. So I just feel bad for the people who don't beleive in God.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

What I don't like is that everything about Christianity is about faith and believing, have any proof it wasn't made up? nope...
At least as an athiest we have some proof and sensible predictions.

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

me too, it would suck if ur not a christian

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

good for you ss I agree I KNOW there is a God and Jesus christ and that I will be saved I believe, I have faith

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@kontract, skater, and xantos-
Fallacy: I don't understand; therefore, false.
-Just because evolution does not make sense to you does not make it false, it's hard to comprehend atom and atomic physics, as they are so small; however, that doesn't mean that atoms don't exist.

Apes and humans share common ancestors, we didn't evolve from the apes you see today. The humanoids split from them 5 million years ago. Th apes adapted to their landscapes and we adapted to ours.

Read this.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well we do have proof that there was a God. Read the bible, go to church, it will give you all sorts of info Graham.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Prove that the Bible wasn't a made up fairy tale like Narnia series

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

There clearly is not proof for the existence of a god, but this thread is very much shifting towards general theism, or religion, not just Christianity.
But once again I must point out that humans did not evolve from apes, we merely shared a common ancestor. I find most of the arguments that "defeat" evolution are bred from sheer ignorance about what evolution actually is.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

first off Graham you really can't prove your side either and it happens that much of th ereligons of the world have th esame records fo things

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@MsterXantos- We can however find that your argument is ridiculous. The basic premise of what you are saying is that if you can't prove something does not exist(i.e. God) then it does exist as long as people believe it exists. Therefore, I believe there is a teapot floating around a star billions of light years away at the far end of the universe. Even the most powerful of telescopes can only see the entirety of those galaxies as only a couple of pixels, and our current space ships would take something like a googol (10^100) years to reach there. Therefore, you can not prove me wrong and under your logic, I must therefore be right.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

not exactly you see you believe there is nothing but out there but maybe aliens and or planets but how do you explain everything around you it's not by chance if it were there would be no point to life or exsistence

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

The point of existence is to reproduce, Darwinian evolution, your religion doesn't have a better reason. Why don't you just start out in heaven?

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i dont know how many times i said it, how many topics i informed,how many users know it, but i am an atheist and the only thing i belive in is the fact that the evolution made eevrything, in my oppinion everybody can have his own oppinion but just the fact that some people say " if you dont belieave in god you will go to hell" Then i could just say " if god would be so big hearted and nice, why he would not accept that i just had my oppinion, so he wants to teach me a lesson by sending me to hell?" this is all i say about this, this is one mistake in the bible if god would be real he would accept all oppinions.

Showing 16-30 of 3094