ForumsWEPR[nec]Christianity vs Atheism

3094 508016
kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

I am a christian, i and i strongly belive in my lord jesus christ, and i also belive that if you belive in him and except him as your savior, u will go to heaven. and i also believe that he created the world, not the big bang, or that we came from stupid apes.

• 3,094 Replies
necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@kiddslayer12-
Yes, Darwin is most prominent for discovering the mechanism for evolution, being natural selection; however, knowing the mechanism is integral to the concept as a whole, he also reasoned that to create the diversity we have the Earth must be very old.

Devoirity
Devoirity
62 posts
Nomad

Darwinian Evolution is natural selection.
Take a species of primative creature, and say they reproduce, with one of the offspring different to the rest, and the difference helps them to live longer than the others.
This creature reproduces, and has offspring with more 'differences' and they also live longer.
Over the course of thousands of years, through natural selection, they have 'evolved'.

Better, Faster, Stronger, I guess you could say.

Devoirity
Devoirity
62 posts
Nomad

Thank you Necromancer for explaining it to him.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

You CAN NOT make any comparison being that everyone who is christian will say christian is better and likewise. This is just like trying to convert atheists a religion, it's a lost cause.

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Necro,i'm just saying that I need definite proof before I believe (or don't believe) in something.I don't think that their is sufficient proof YET to prove or disprove the existence of God.And if you can't prove something,why would you assume that it does or does not exist?

jay_the_beast
jay_the_beast
47 posts
Nomad

kiddslayer12 and arkaninerenegade when you say how stupid evolution from apes and the big bang theory is, you are judging other people's believes. I am aetheistic and this is what I believe in. You shouldn't call other people's religions stupid just because you don't believe in them. I agree with hykro too, there is no possible way to make be religous in any way. You could make me go to church everday and read the bible all the time and make me go to catholic school but I will always believe in Charles Darwin.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

I am an atheist and I stand on this ground because of the theory of the Big Bang. I'm not saying I believe that the Big Bang happened I'm stating that it's a theory. Anyhow, God, is there or not there. I don't know and I don't think anyone knows for sure. I know this because I was a Christian but when I prayed and went to Church EVERY sunday God ignored me and showed no proof of his existence. And if you can show proof that god created us then be my guest, open my eyes!

Look, I'm really saying that I can't believe that people believe in something a person made up (could've made up) in the Roman Times!!!! But that's just opinion, right? Don't let it hurt you.

---sexmanwhoreoncrackandhappypills---

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

here is proof....

in 1 Kings 18 Eligah had ALL the priests of Baal come up to mount carmel, and said to them, if your god sets fire to this offering, then ur god is true, but if it doesnt and mine does then mine is the one and only true god.

the priests of Baal cried out, louder and louder, but nothing, then it was eligah's trun, he prayed, and a big flam came from the sky, and took the water, wood, and stones with it, then everyone knew eligah's god was the ONE and ONLY trus God

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Baal was a rain god. How would he set something aflame? Its like putting Blastoss VS Charazard in a flame spitting contest. It's rigged.

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

you spelled it wrong,its spelled "Atheisim".

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

@chrs181818 dude hte bible is not disgusting obviously you opened a playboy on accident the bible is a record of history and the accounts are first person it's impossible for all accounts to be the same

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@MsterXantos-

the bible is a record of history

roflmfao
How exactly then did the sun stop in the sky without the Earth being destroyed, how come there is no evidence for creation and only for evolution, why are there so many contradictions?
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

okay obviously you are one of those impossible peopel have you ever been to antartica? well they drill there and there are layers of ice made from melting snow and if you drill deep enough there is snow made from water not snow and guess what the only thing that can explan this is a flood and when you see somethign i'm sure you would explain it differently then i did also God has powers over everythign you think he would let it get destroyed? obviously you do spotty research

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

have you ever been to antartica?

No.

well they drill there and there are layers of ice made from melting snow and if you drill deep enough there is snow made from water not snow

Huh? I'm confused, all snow is a form of water, and as a simple tautology snow is made of snow. If you are trying to say there was previously liquid water there, remember that Antartica used to be a tropical climate (plate tectonics) and would have had lakes that froze over as it migrated south.

God has powers over everythign

Can he create a rock that he can't lift?
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

no you see my pastor knows the whole thing better to me but when it gets to certain temperatures the snow turns to ice and using science you can tell what is made of frozen snow and what is made of water and God wouldn't need to you are a person who beleives in everything visible am i right?

Showing 46-60 of 3094