Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Drug Regulation

Posted Oct 20, '13 at 10:11pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

5,011 posts

Seems like it isn't.

Ok, so it is, but the THC makes it far less harmful.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 8:30am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

Not physically/chemically, but the feelings caused by it (such as getting high) can be psychologically addictive because it's a pleasurable activity.

not just the feeling is addictive. also the taste and just the activity of rolling and smoking is psychological addictive. the same as building small ships in a bottle can be addictive. =P

I'm pretty sure the pure stuff is non-carcinogenic.

Smoke in general is just not healthy for you to breathe in anyway.

so true. smoke is never healty. some people like to take that to the extreme of cooked food is unhealty. and thats of cource not true. but there is a grain of true in it that small pieces of cooked food are toxic by the cooking of the meat.

i'm not sure where i wanna go with this. but i'm happy to see some people here have the right idea now. ^^

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 8:33am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

Ok, so it is, but the THC makes it far less harmful.

uhm THC doesn't counter the other. with or without THC it's still bad for you.

or where you comparing THC instead of uhmmm.. mixing? (is mixing the right word here? i dunno)

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 11:09pm

pft

pft

489 posts

Mostly the reason for most illegal drugs being illegal is due to society.

Let;s talk about alcohol, many studies show it does more harm than say cannabis. That can be true, however is alcohol is drank with care and not over abused it beneficial effects. Now alcohol has been around for i am not sure how long exactly. 1000's of years as i know alot of the wars from history a victory is often celebrated with them getting wasted on alcohol. So we have had alcohol for a very long time and it won't go. As proof the U.s did ban it. It didn't go well.

Now more people have have been familiarize with cannabis recently there is 58% of Americans for it  It is also available for medical purposes currently in a few states.

Everything is bad for you if used in excess, so if you plan to use it. Take care when you do so.Be aware of what you expect to happen when you do. I don't recommend taking anything you have no knowledge of that could be dangerous or lead to panic if you don't know what is happening. It is normal for people to seek experiences that alters their mind and people will always take drugs and it an endless fight. What can happen is regulate them to end the crime involved with them. In Uruguay cannabis is completely legal in every sense. If this goes well other countries are likely to follow.

Reply to Drug Regulation

You must be logged in to post a reply!