ForumsWEPRDrug Regulation

123 49844
MachoMachoGrande
MachoMachoGrande
2 posts
Nomad

Ive seen my friends grow up recently into older teens now. They used to be really cool and stuff, but now they like smoking... illegal things if you know what i mean. I want you guys to know that if you know someone whod oes this and it bothers you too you can talk to me about it because i understand how you feel about it too.
but really, what i want to talk about is how you guys feel about recent growth in teenagers smoking things not tobacco?
would you reach out to a friend in need?
we need more good people reaching out to people addicted to drugs so they can be good people again too.
if you were addicted to drugs how would you want to be approached?
i for one would want my family to step in and throw an intervention. i feel like if enough people i care about told me that i had a problem and couldnt livea normal life i would really change my mind about whatever drug i would be addicted too.
thank you please think and respond.
MachoMachoGrande

• 123 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Not physically/chemically, but the feelings caused by it (such as getting high) can be psychologically addictive because it's a pleasurable activity.

not just the feeling is addictive. also the taste and just the activity of rolling and smoking is psychological addictive. the same as building small ships in a bottle can be addictive. =P

[quote]I'm pretty sure the pure stuff is non-carcinogenic.

Smoke in general is just not healthy for you to breathe in anyway.[/quote]
so true. smoke is never healty. some people like to take that to the extreme of cooked food is unhealty. and thats of cource not true. but there is a grain of true in it that small pieces of cooked food are toxic by the cooking of the meat.

i'm not sure where i wanna go with this. but i'm happy to see some people here have the right idea now. ^^
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Ok, so it is, but the THC makes it far less harmful.

uhm THC doesn't counter the other. with or without THC it's still bad for you.

or where you comparing THC instead of uhmmm.. mixing? (is mixing the right word here? i dunno)
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Mostly the reason for most illegal drugs being illegal is due to society.

Let;s talk about alcohol, many studies show it does more harm than say cannabis. That can be true, however is alcohol is drank with care and not over abused it beneficial effects. Now alcohol has been around for i am not sure how long exactly. 1000's of years as i know alot of the wars from history a victory is often celebrated with them getting wasted on alcohol. So we have had alcohol for a very long time and it won't go. As proof the U.s did ban it. It didn't go well.

Now more people have have been familiarize with cannabis recently there is 58% of Americans for it It is also available for medical purposes currently in a few states.

Everything is bad for you if used in excess, so if you plan to use it. Take care when you do so.Be aware of what you expect to happen when you do. I don't recommend taking anything you have no knowledge of that could be dangerous or lead to panic if you don't know what is happening. It is normal for people to seek experiences that alters their mind and people will always take drugs and it an endless fight. What can happen is regulate them to end the crime involved with them. In Uruguay cannabis is completely legal in every sense. If this goes well other countries are likely to follow.

Showing 121-123 of 123