ForumsGamesColony reunion/revival day!

132 32086
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

In the last few months the number of people (users and guests) who play Colony has declined drastically. Recently some formar players have started to come back and play Colony once again; Not enough people though! This is the reason I am hosting a Colony reunion/revival day. This day, date uncertain, is a day for formar players to come back and play a few games together; hopefully some will get hooked again and play on a regular basis once again.

This project is still in the idea stage so let me know what you think. I can't do this alone and I'm going to need some help. Feel free to leave advice, comments or questions.

• 132 Replies
aqz123aqz
aqz123aqz
2 posts
Nomad

when is the revival day?

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

You're bad at paying attention. September 21st, man.

ALPHAxTHORIN
ALPHAxTHORIN
2 posts
Nomad

September 21st. Hmmmm. I wonder how many people will remember me

lew112
lew112
17 posts
Nomad

I'm in on this! I remember colony when it had a LOT more users than today! You get the odd influx here and there... But besides from that... Yeah. I'd like to see Colony multiplayer busy again! Colony is a good game!

Eaglesx
Eaglesx
14 posts
Blacksmith

Don't worry Thorin, I remember you ^^

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

If anyone has contact info of the people who haven't been on in a long time it would be great if you could either contact them yourself or let me contact them

Arbiter04
Arbiter04
7 posts
Nomad

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO super surprised face argh anyone play clash of clans anyways>? would b nice if anyone else did :-(
if somehow u guys do im Arbiter04 @ special klan btw if u guys don't know what it is its a really interesting strategy game whatever ill be on and ill hopefully be on for 2-4 hours lol just for this event

Arbiter04
Arbiter04
7 posts
Nomad

sry bout dub post but anyone like my new armartar???!!!?!?!?!?! lol I accidently hit update and it got rid f my reaper thingy

AG901
AG901
2 posts
Peasant

man, this about colony, not inviting people to play other games w/ u

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

lol

eachday
eachday
41 posts
Shepherd

I'll be there. Does anyone remember PurpleDrank? or Jayden? or the original Waldo?

ultraplayer10
ultraplayer10
1 posts
Nomad

hi does anyone know me (
[

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

I played with WaIdo like 2 or 3 times. I've heard of the others. I wish they would come back..

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, I heard of all of them. ultraplayer, i know you too.

Yea, I with they would come back.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

The 21st sounds alright to me... would be nice to get a break from school for an hour or two to hang out with you guys.

Showing 61-75 of 132