Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Anyone else hate hackers

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 11:10pm

mybrand24

mybrand24

41 posts

I think if ur going to hack do it in a private lobby today i played cod waw and 6/12 lobbys i joined had atleast 1 hacker im just wondering if im the only one who wants to play legit

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 1:03am

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,020 posts

No, I like play legit. Hacks can be fun, but only if you use them in private. Other wise they ruin the game. Too bad CoD doesn't fix the old games.

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 1:03am

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,020 posts

Like playing legit
Wanting that edit button now.

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 1:31am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,075 posts

i r 1337 h4x0r5

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 1:35am

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,020 posts

*facepalm*
No pang. Just no.

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 2:07am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,075 posts

dnt h8 me cuz u aint me

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 2:48am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

dnt h8 me cuz u aint me
shuddup Pang.

Why would i be jealous of you. When i'm the one with the uber skills.

Hacks are a cheap way to win, and its crazy that people will be super obvious about it.

ex. SC2 hacker, has auto-worker build, auto unit split to avoid splash, sees through fog of war, notified when low on supply, etc, etc . . . And he streams his game play, with all his hacks visible, online (although he did password protect it after the 5th ban or something like that)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 3:00pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,075 posts

shuddup Pang.

watd u sai m8?!

il bash ur ed in m8 i swer on me mum

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 7:29pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,593 posts

u wot m8?

One time in Dark Souls I would summon white phantoms into my world, then summon my friend as a red phantom. My friend had a weapon that would curse the player and give them egghead in one hit. In case you don't play Dark Souls, getting cursed halves the player's HP and is moderately difficult to cure. Players cannot curse each other regularly. Giving a player egg head causes his head to be ugly af and disables the ability to wear helmets. Egg head is harder to cure since it is only cured by one guy in one of the worst areas of the game. Players cannot add egghead effects to their weapons regularly. imsosorryimsosorryimsosorry

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 10:23pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

284 posts

Anyone on BOps 2 or 1 or MW3 or GOW3 or BF3? XBOX SOMEONE PLAY WITH ME

Reply to Anyone else hate hackers

You must be logged in to post a reply!