ForumsThe TavernWhat Does Your Username Mean?

15 3528
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

This is a real easy forum post to understand. What does your username mean? I'm not asking where your username came from, but what it means. If you are having issues defining said name please take the pot from the pot pot. Let us begin:

What does Minotaur mean?
It means betrayal man. It's deep. It means consumption of humanity. It means the effects of terror consuming ones life TO LEAD INTO AN ETERNAL MAZE OF EVIL THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO CONSUME! It's deep...

Your turn.

• 15 Replies
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Well... it literally has no meaning. My username is, well, let's say it was just a randomly generated name. But, I could explain it... somehow.
It means uh... *writers block* that eh... it means I'm a wizard and I'm not Satanist. Oh... you want the longer version. Well, let's see... GANDALF is a wizard. A mysterious creature that roams around. GANDALF is the man who can destroy the world... WITH MAGIC... magic of slacking. He's a ****** that will take you deep in to the eternal holes... and... uh... stick you inside them so you can't get out... WITH MAGIC. You shall not pass, noobs. Every noob on AG... BEWARE. Cuz he can beat you... easily... WITH CYAN...http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Disc_Plain_cyan.svg/460px-Disc_Plain_cyan.svg.png
How?
He can destroy your eyesight. WOOSH.
You will go deep....
Deep....
Deep....
Deep....
Deep....
Deep....
*boom*
and goodbye noobs.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It means I take the drug R2 in the 2nd demension 1999 times each time.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The Salvidianites are your leaders. We dominate the land through use of awesomeness, magic and pretentiousnes

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

pretentiousnes

pretentiousness*

It's been a while.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

The Riptizoids come from Riptizonia. They are a legendary order of knights that have proven themselves to be duty-bound, honor filled, diligent, and strong. The process to becoming one is through the legendary school: Riptizoid101. However, even admittance to this prestigious school is a rigorous process, with graduation even a smaller percentage. For this reason, there are only a handful of these knights, and legend has it that just three can completely decimate an entire kingdom's army...

I mean, that's what it says on the back of this cereal box in my hand, here.

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

Squiddicus is the name of a character I came up with for a game. But since he's human now, that name doesn't really fit.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Bronze is a metal generally associated with the medal for third place. Chew on that.

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

DidactUnbound...'nuff said.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

It's some account name that only has meaning on exit path

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

It's Chinese for "love".

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

It's some account name that only has meaning on exit path

If you mean my name, then you're correct, therefore you earn a prize! That prize is a race in exit path sometime. Or something else, if you prefer.
rusmib
rusmib
1 posts
Peasant

rusmib - Russian man in black

duh...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

If you mean my name, then you're correct, therefore you earn a prize! That prize is a race in exit path sometime. Or something else, if you prefer.

Haha sure. And I was talking about my name btw ^^
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

It's Chinese for "love".

That's deep bro.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/39/1348641351-27285798.jpg

The Riptizoids come from Riptizonia. They are a legendary order of knights that have proven themselves to be duty-bound, honor filled, diligent, and strong. The process to becoming one is through the legendary school: Riptizoid101. However, even admittance to this prestigious school is a rigorous process, with graduation even a smaller percentage. For this reason, there are only a handful of these knights, and legend has it that just three can completely decimate an entire kingdom's army...

I didn't have to read all of this to know you are a crazy asian dude. You are a crazy asian, dude.

JEOL stands for Japan Electron Optics Laboratory. No lie.

Interesting...
Showing 1-14 of 15