ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Small Screen Size Glitch (Main Thread)

50 22584
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It seems that there is a problem with the screen sizes for several (if not all - not verified) games on ArmorGames. Several users have made a thread about this problem, so it is best to redirect them all here into one main thread to keep a solid overview of the problem.

The problem has been forwarded to the staff and they will attend to it as soon as possible, but seeing as it is the weekend right now, it might take some time to get fixed, so please be patient with this matter... =)

• 50 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

All related threads have been redirected to this main thread now... =)

WombatAssassin
WombatAssassin
2 posts
Peasant

In my case it happened with the last Adobe Flash Player update!
Guess they have changed some major things!
Will try to install the previous version.

Greets Womb

WombatAssassin
WombatAssassin
2 posts
Peasant

So I changed from the actual version "11.8.800.174" to the old "11,7,700,242" but sadly no change
Sry guys but no good news from my side.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I don't think it's a Flash-related issue. As a temporary solution, you can adjust your browser's zoom by pressing Ctrl and +. To reset it to the normal view, press Ctrl and 0.

maydayp
maydayp
31 posts
Shepherd

I'm experiancing this problem with gemcraft labrynth. I cannot play the game now. It's too different. It was like this before I updated my flash (in fact I thought that my flash might have been causing it). The game also seems squished, like when you shrink an image unequally.

gyzbug
gyzbug
10 posts
Nomad

Not sure if its related to this or not but Cursed Treasure 2 and Siege the Castle Adventures are still not loading at all. It is not even loading a window for those games as the top and bottom ads are almost touching.

Orkar_Odinson
Orkar_Odinson
2 posts
Nomad

Cursed treasure 2 works for me (loading and starting) but the screen is half the size of the advertising i can barely read the "start" button ^^

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

The current display:

http://s24.postimg.org/f95evw1s5/sslivan1.png

Error is in HTML code.
- Game file embed: width and height are not defined!

Because of that it shows small window (default value).

Of course this can be changed.

http://s10.postimg.org/52bd73o7d/sslivan3.png

aemon
aemon
1 posts
Jester

I agree with Ivan, there are some HTML errors.. you can view them if your browser allows you to see the source code for the page and you're skilled enough.. If that's the problem, maybe it is a quick-to-fix one..

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Ony logging on just now after a bit of inactivity. Has this been fixed in the meantime? On a swift check with a bunch of games old & new, all seems to be in order here. Well, I stumble into few if any games that require me to go full-screen, LOL But seriously, maybe one rarely does, at AG, and anyway ultra-small they don't seem to be.

Let's see, WinxP, FF 23.01, IE8 also seems to be in order. FP whatever, the latest in any case.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

ps

Well, I stumble into few if any games that require me to go full-screen, LOL

In case that's an ambiguous message, what I meant is all games I've tried seem to fit neatly into my browser screen.

But not overly small beyond that, and as said I don't think I often have to go full-screen at AG, anyhows. So what screen, um, the LCD (or is that LED? Never sure) standard PC type; wide, but my browser screen I bring back to a standard square'ish format. (Not very fond of having to read from .)
lelnicki
lelnicki
2 posts
Nomad

I signed up here less than a week ago and already there have been two major issues with the site, so really, blame me.

In all seriousness though... wtf?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

... And then pps

(Not very fond of having to read from .)

"... From here to there," featuring a few arrow marks going from left to right, which I guess the forum software swallows as being mistaken for code.

Oh Father, forgive us a lack of an edit button & our other transgressions
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

(Cross-posted)

so really, blame me.

Ah, a perp, we have a perp!

Hey, stuff will and does happen. Else, what else would one have to forumize about

And I guess welcome to the AG forums
Marshal
Marshal
20 posts
Peasant

Bad Eggs Online has so small screen that its difficult to read txt (small txt is barely readable) and it affects gameplay too.

15 hrs ago everything was normal.

Showing 1-15 of 50