Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[MAIN THREAD] Black Screen <- Read Last Comment

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 9:37am

Khatie

Khatie

17 posts

Hi everyone, I work with Game of Thrones Ascent and I want to thank you for reporting this. We've investigated the issue and found it's an expired security certificate on the Armor Games site which is causing the outage for most games. We've contacted Armor Games to make them aware of the problem and we hope they'll have it fixed today.

We apologize for this inconvenience in the meantime.

Thank you!

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 11:15am

cl2iclcet

cl2iclcet

5 posts

Having the sane issue with all of the mmo games on AG.  Really sad cause I'm missing the DOTD event.  I hope AG gets it together before COB starts they're event.  I've contributed to both games.  .. its just frusterating.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 11:41am

curty123

curty123

1 post

I can't comment because it says i'm not logged in but at the top it says I am.
Because of this, I can't play tyrant, but I can play it on "kongregate.com". I have a screen shot of this as well.
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1379298_561898370545022_1964375744_n.jpg

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:39pm

hoicsi

hoicsi

1 post

COB still not loading at all.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:41pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,797 posts

Administrator

The "Blank Screen" issue is different from the issue with MMO games lately.  Please go to the other thread and post there...

[MMO Issue Thread]

Posted Nov 1, '13 at 9:15pm

spiderbot9000

spiderbot9000

1 post

Mine is only on [/b]Road Of The Dead 2.........And that's the series that I really like!!!!!

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 8:04am

SpearAndSword

SpearAndSword

41 posts

I'm guessing something changed on my work computer because weirdly enough, when I try Cursed Treasure 2 from it, I now can see the Start screen but the IE browser tab freezes and closes after a couple of minutes.  At home with Chrome, it's still a black screen until I allow youtube.

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 10:11am

ericoffire

ericoffire

1 post

It was the exact same with me. The games worked yesterday morning, but when I tried yesterday afternoon it showed a black screen

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 12:33pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,384 posts

@spiderbot: Road Of THe Dead 2 works fine for me... did you have any afblockers/netnanny programs/youth protection software or stuff like that running? If so: they could cause the problem (alloow Youtube and they work)

@SpearAndSword: same problem, kinf of adblock/netnanny/youth protection software blocks them.

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 1:17pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,070 posts

I'm thinking use a different web browser.