ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 106808
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Im home in the 16 (weepee). Now, is there anyone who wont be able to use a PC in that time?

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

IT'S IN 10 DAYS! TIME TO PANIC! IN 10 DAYS THE ENTIRE WEDDING SHALL FEEL THE POWER... OF MY ATOMIC BOMB!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

IN 10 DAYS THE ENTIRE WEDDING SHALL FEEL THE POWER... OF MY ATOMIC BOMB!!

Note to R2: Keep the bride away from chili.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

And sharp objects { > im so evil }

I SHALL REPEAT - DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLME IF THIS GAME WILL TAKE PLACE IN A FREE MMO?

i think runescape, but gosh i didnt loged in for a while. if it still is as it used to be it can be an awsome place for the wedding.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

[quote

]IN 10 DAYS THE ENTIRE WEDDING SHALL FEEL THE POWER... OF MY ATOMIC BOMB!!

She means the kiss as the atomic bomb.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

IN 10 DAYS THE ENTIRE WEDDING SHALL FEEL THE POWER... OF MY ATOMIC BOMB!!

Is THAT the weird thing you didn't let me look at? That explains a lot. I could've helped, you know.

She can't eat spicy food.

She means the kiss as the atomic bomb.

I don't think so....
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Runescape is a problme to anyone? You dont have to download anything, and there are a good character outfit building capability, so you can look unique.

What do you say?

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Runescape is a problme to anyone? You dont have to download anything, and there are a good character outfit building capability, so you can look unique.

What do you say?

We've already got another chat set up and like I said in another post, I could get in the first time but when I tried to reconnect I kept getting an error. So I'm pretty sure some people might glitch out. And I don't think there is a mute button to mute people in case we have someone who gets on and starts spamming. But I could be wrong, because like I said, I cannot get back into it.

Now Runescape is an MMO. Why would we want to chat there?
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Open space - you can walk around, talk to individuals, interact with each other
Privacy - you can talk "eye to eye", not as random shouting
3D world - you can see who is on, what they do (in the middle of a chat, looking for company, on a break)
Creativity - see how each one of us decide to shoe himself.
Real time wedding - we can do the entire ceremony, all the walking, the kiss, the religios figure and etc.
I can actualy photograph ir - i was planning to just draw scenes that happened, but this way it will be much cooler.
Memory supporting - it can handle many peoples in a server at the same time.

Need more reasons?

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Open space - you can walk around, talk to individuals, interact with each other
Privacy - you can talk "eye to eye", not as random shouting
3D world - you can see who is on, what they do (in the middle of a chat, looking for company, on a break)
Creativity - see how each one of us decide to shoe himself.
Real time wedding - we can do the entire ceremony, all the walking, the kiss, the religios figure and etc.
I can actualy photograph ir - i was planning to just draw scenes that happened, but this way it will be much cooler.
Memory supporting - it can handle many peoples in a server at the same time.

Need more reasons?

Ok there is that, and I do like the idea of actually seeing the wedding happen. But it just seems like it would be too much of a hassle to get an account setup and everything. Of course I could be wrong since I haven't tried it yet. And is there a certain place we can go to that we require a password or something to get in? Because we don't want completely random strangers to barge in on the wedding. And since it is 3D along with the amount of people we will have, (at least if the amount of people I am thinking who will be there is correct) then we might have quite a bit of lag and some internet connection problems.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I SHALL REPEAT - DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLME IF THIS GAME WILL TAKE PLACE IN A FREE MMO?

Game? This isn't a game they are getting married.

And MMO? How about Habbo hotel? I could invite some lovely suited men to keep gaurd.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You only need to sign in (password, username and email) and there you go. If it didnt changed already. It can also be penguin club or whatever. Any 3D MMO, which can be used with lower graphic or high, depend on the individual computer.

Pangthongshoe, i got to addmit i thought about habbo hotel. But i heard the pool was closed due HIV.

0Shane0
0Shane0
124 posts
Peasant

I've never actually played Runescape so I can't really account for that.

I played CP about 5-6 years ago and, I guess it'd be pretty easy to do it there, since there are a lot of servers and we could just go to one with less people online at the time.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

This is going to be so funny when she doesn't show up...

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

This is going to be so funny when she doesn't show up...

She wouldn't dare. You better not interfere.

Is runescape really the best option available?
Showing 256-270 of 495