ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 106597
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Lol RuneScape. Haven't touched that thing in 7 years.

But it's not like I'm coming to an MMO wedding anyway...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

By the way, Dapro has been forced against his will to be decor.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

You only need to sign in (password, username and email) and there you go. If it didnt changed already. It can also be penguin club or whatever. Any 3D MMO, which can be used with lower graphic or high, depend on the individual computer.

Pangthongshoe, i got to addmit i thought about habbo hotel. But i heard the pool was closed due HIV.

You never did answer my question if there is some kind of private place we can go to that will require a password to get in. If not then I think Runescape is out of our list of available options. Now club penguin or really anything else like an MMO that doesn't have a private area that requires a password to get in is pretty much out of the question. We don't want random people barging in on the wedding. And even if we find an MMO that has a private area it would probably cause a lot of lag and connection problems. I would say the best way to do this wedding with minimal lag is a chat we already have.

Is runescape really the best option available?

I wouldn't say so. Especially if there isn't some kind of private area we can go to.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Pangthongshoe, i got to addmit i thought about habbo hotel. But i heard the pool was closed due HIV.

Dammit dani I'm seeing what you are doing >_>

And yes it was...gotta quarantine it to keep everyone safe.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I try to find nicks for everyone, dont worry I sometime call R2T2 R2hur or ill just start calling him Arthur (Ar - tu - di - tu -» ar tu r)

Bit sireously, what do you say about the MMO idea?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Oops, forget my last post...

I just realy dont like the idea of chat marrige. Some big mouths fonna take it all over and the rest will just watch. Its not gonna work i belive.

Abd rhere are empty worlds in Runescape. Nit password protected, but there are empty places wher we can gather. Or in any other Avatar chat type (wher you have a character and bubble texts).

0Shane0
0Shane0
124 posts
Peasant

I think it would work and it wouldn't be as crammed as a chatroom.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Can you kill people in that game?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

No stormwalker, murdure is not an instrument.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I just realy dont like the idea of chat marrige. Some big mouths fonna take it all over and the rest will just watch. Its not gonna work i belive.

What do you mean some big mouths will take it over? Do you mean spammers? Because with Chatango you can ban people so they can't say anything but still see what other people are saying.

Abd rhere are empty worlds in Runescape. Nit password protected, but there are empty places wher we can gather. Or in any other Avatar chat type (wher you have a character and bubble texts).

So there are worlds that are empty and not password protected? That might work but if people can still get in the worlds whenever they want and if there is no way to kick them out of the world or ban them from speaking then I would think it's too much of a risk.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Dont worry. A long time ago, when runescape was huge, the company opened many servers for spesific countries/language. Now there are many abbandoned dutchh servers. And you can always add someone to the black list wher they are on a mute. Plus, its a big world. We will find a place. Ill make it fun, dont worry.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Can you post directions on how to get to the ceremony?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

First, open an account. After that, i you, need xeano, gamerguy and Salavdin, to find a good place, arrange things and so on. The chat can be a good "telephone" for peoples having problmes. Luckily, there is a "get to the starting point" option, so ill be the guide.

What do you say about 13:00 new-york time? Try to sign in befor this date please.

If you got any problme, PM me.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So what chat are we using? MMOs will cause problems for me. The ones that I'm fine with are Chatango and the one danielo posted awhile ago.

0Shane0
0Shane0
124 posts
Peasant

I've always found Xat to be better than Chatango.

Showing 271-285 of 495