ForumsForum GamesThe Imaginationalists.

156 30594
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Okay, first, there was nothing, then came the Imaginationalists, they weren't wizards or kings or legendary heroes, they were normal, like you and me.

So, this is an imagination game, so we're all floating right now, but not for long! I imagine a floor. Okay, now we are on a white floor. Anyways, there is no character sheet, anybody can join! But there are some rules...

You can imagine anything, but you can only imagine 2 things each turn, you can imagine good things or bad things, for instance: you could say... "(guy) I imagine a cake that me and benni could share." or... "(guy) I imagine a wolf that attacks benni." and I can block the attack "(me) I imagine a yummy steak for the wolf to chew on." you could try to counter attack or you could focus on something else, but if I can't think of anything to counter attack with I say "(me) I can't think of anything." I then let the wolf strike me down and I wake up, when I wake up I can't post on this game until tomorrow. Also 2 more rules: when you are imagining something big (like a castle) it uses up both of your turns, and you can't imagine something gone, this is about creating, not destroying.

I imagine the ground I'm standing on levitated.

I imagine a force field that's only around me if I'm on my levitated piece of ground.

• 156 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine the Pi build a new spaceport on one of their asteroid-micro worlds. In fact, they build them on every fifth asteroid.
I imagine the Pi build their first interplanetary vessel, the Pithagoras.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine the flamewrath establish a defence squad that can warp between colonies to defend them from foes.

i imagine SAM turrets are establish on every colony along with macinegun turrets.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I... uh, I'm not gonna attack. I do, however, imagine the Pi's spell stops all weapons even fired at their colonies.
I also imagine the Pi have lots of farm worlds.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine OBJECTION!

i also imagine that flamewrath can still use their natural weapons that normal dragons have,but thats it for fighting the pi.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine bump

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Derp. They can use their weapons, but are mentally unable to use them because of the shield. I imagine that nobody but me can imagine stuff about the Pi shield.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine pulp

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine Salvador Dali, riding a colossal strip of bacon, destroys the sun by yelling "sponge" at it from the coast of a spaceborne replica of Northern Ireland. Your argument is invalid and everyone will die.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine the flamewrath say their last prayers,and a mirace happens;the flamewrath's god appears!(its a dragon.a real one)he eats salvador dali,
eats the colossal strip of bacon with colossal pancakes,more colossal bacon,omlets,and maple syrup.then he curls up into a huge sphere(hes as big as the sun due to all the huge food he got)and he engulfs himself in flames,causing a new sun to appear.it will be indestructable for 100,000,000 years.yah.ever scince then,the flamewrath think of their original god the god of all good things,and salvador dali as the god of pain and death.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine pmub

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine the foul offspring of Dali, the Dalish, build a colony on a nearby 12 kilometre-wide clock.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine this daialouge:

Sgt. Fireball:Sir!
Me:What?
Fireball:a group of so-called"dalish" are invading our territory,on big hen(flamewrath version of big ben)!
Me:*Jim Raynor voice*Adjtant!(cybercookie if u get the refrence)*disables Jim Raynor voice*
*a vurtual copy of me appears*
Clone:What is it,master?
Me:What's a Dalish?
Clonealish.Searching results for the species "Dalish..."
Clone:Results Found.
Dalish (DAULEE-Lish)
The foul offspring of Salvador Dali.
Me:...
*clone dissapears*
Me:SERGANT
Sgt.Fireball:Lemme guess...Knock them off Big Hen?
Me:yeah.
*I make a speech,And i get alot of volinteers to fight the dalish*
*we attack the Dalish who rested on big hen*

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

bumpor