ForumsForum GamesThe Imaginationalists.

156 30597
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Okay, first, there was nothing, then came the Imaginationalists, they weren't wizards or kings or legendary heroes, they were normal, like you and me.

So, this is an imagination game, so we're all floating right now, but not for long! I imagine a floor. Okay, now we are on a white floor. Anyways, there is no character sheet, anybody can join! But there are some rules...

You can imagine anything, but you can only imagine 2 things each turn, you can imagine good things or bad things, for instance: you could say... "(guy) I imagine a cake that me and benni could share." or... "(guy) I imagine a wolf that attacks benni." and I can block the attack "(me) I imagine a yummy steak for the wolf to chew on." you could try to counter attack or you could focus on something else, but if I can't think of anything to counter attack with I say "(me) I can't think of anything." I then let the wolf strike me down and I wake up, when I wake up I can't post on this game until tomorrow. Also 2 more rules: when you are imagining something big (like a castle) it uses up both of your turns, and you can't imagine something gone, this is about creating, not destroying.

I imagine the ground I'm standing on levitated.

I imagine a force field that's only around me if I'm on my levitated piece of ground.

• 156 Replies
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

I imagine the Zenguard.

The Zenguard is the Leejazonia army.

I imagine I help the Flamewrath fight the war.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

(we came up with the name on my chatbox.)

i imagine the combined forces reach trhe heart of thee tribe.a massive battle then occurs.

bullets and arrows fly,claw and knife clash,and the great cheiftan of the enemy fights the leader of the flamwerath colonists,ember N. gore.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Uh... We imagine that we have our own planet called Arca, where we can make our great Rituals.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine that the Glazonians are actually relics of a CFN expedition to the planet. They aren't weak at all!
I imagine that the Pi are also super-duper advanced, but neutral. I'm talking spacecraft, teleporters, antimatter cannons, warp-blasters, lasers, ion drives, EMP shields and all that junk.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine a new draconia to replace the old one(wich has a HUGE hole in it).

i imagine all the colonist go to new draconia.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine the Pi are primitive again, but have an average IQ in the four figures.
I imagine the Pi build a series of bridges linking all the islands together. So far, though, only 5 have been built.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine the dragon-pepole are super-advanced now,almost as smart as the pi once were.

i imagine the "flamewrath"(the dragon pepole,basically)colonize the world the pi are in(cybroxia,was it?)

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

No, the Pi live in a ring of floating micro-worlds around Erch, called the Pi Belt. I imagine the Pi have a spell preventing any hostilities within the Pi Dominion (i.e. the Belt) or directed at its citizens. This spell is so powerful that all people with hostilities in mind immediately feel the urge to leave Pi-controlled regions
I imagine the Pi's spell cannot be modified in any way without my direct consent.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine the draconians had no hostilities in mind..yet.

i imagine they colonize a micro-world,and they trade with the pi on that micro-world.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine the Pi bridge network will be completed next post.
I imagine the Pi trade with the draconians.

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

I imagine I BUMP!

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Jolly good. It seems that now the Pi cannot be wiped out, danwar has left. So, I imagine the Pi are now space-age.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

umm no.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I imagine i trade 100 drago coins and 3 energy generators.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

VERY jolly good.it semms at the pure sight of flamewrath made the pi flee.
i imagibe this colony cant be wiped out via energy feild.

Showing 121-135 of 156