Forums

ForumsVideo Games

If you were in a Video game. What game would you be in.

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 7:08pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

8,577 posts

Pokemon, with all regions available
Warhammer 40k
MGS3 and peace walker
Recettear
Faster then light
Atom zombie smasher
Shining force: rise of the dark dragon

Not all of them, but most

Posted Mar 23, '14 at 8:11am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

Scribblenauts. Who wouldn't want to be that powerful?

Hum. I was gonna go with Starbound (easy building and you have an actual respawn, so you'd be able to die and come back), but Scribblenauts is a good one too.
Pokemon, with all regions available

Everyone tries to battle your Pokemon every time you walk in front of them. Also, you can't walk over 10cm ledges.
Faster then light

One word: permadeath.

Posted Mar 28, '14 at 7:26pm

09philj

09philj

1,874 posts

Warhammer 40k

WHAT? Why could you possibly want to be there? It's a bonkers, corrupt, highly unequal theocracy/military dictatorship where billions of unlucky soldiers get killed in neverending wars with the scariest beings imaginable. Anyone stepping out of line can be executed pretty much without trial, and that appeals to you?

Posted Mar 28, '14 at 8:53pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,696 posts

The Ace Attorney games. Just that I've always wanted to be a lawyer.

Posted Mar 29, '14 at 2:10am

captainsvelte

captainsvelte

18 posts

Harvest Moon

Posted Mar 30, '14 at 4:46am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,408 posts

Knight

What if I could play Sim City 4, but every city I create was a real city with real people and events? That would be my preferred lifestyle.

*automatically thinks of the game easiest to survive in*

I GOT IT,SIMS!!!

Until you realize that the person controlling you has turned off free will like I always do, and you have absolutely no control over any of the decisions in your life.

Yeah, easy to survive just as long as said person isn't some twisted kid who doesn't decide to drown you in a pool or trap you in a room with no door. Or just not feed you at all.

Posted Mar 31, '14 at 6:38am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,340 posts

What if I could play Sim City 4, but every city I create was a real city with real people and events? That would be my preferred lifestyle.

Count me in. I build some mean cities, though, so the people from your towns would be rivals with the people from my metropolises.

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 3:59pm

superkillodeath

superkillodeath

5 posts

Kirby. Definitely Kirby.

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 6:19am

Earthangelo12

Earthangelo12

1 post

I would be in Minecraft. You can destroy solid wood with your bare hands, and make tools in a flash.

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 12:05am

Voyage2

Voyage2

701 posts

Harvest Moon - It's about farming time ! It's a game where you can learn something :3 .

Sims - It would be great if you simulate your own life . All Sims version except building and pets :b .

Wicked Rising [Warcraft 3 Map (But it's not finished.)- I would like to feel also how hard to came in Zombie Apocalypse. In which you survive , find friends , and scavenge supplies.

Habbo - Habbo is a game about chatting and building your own room. It looks like Sims but it don't have animations except sitting , laying , swimming , sleeping.

Minecraft - It's a game about building or surviving at any places, like Dessert and Forest.

Reply to If you were in a Video game. What game would you be in.

You must be logged in to post a reply!