ForumsThe TavernLimited 'Armatars'

31 7794
ni0369
ni0369
7 posts
Blacksmith

Hey guys!
Does anybody here got any of these armatars because I would like to see some of them

• 31 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

This boring tree armatar was seasonal from last winter I think.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I remember I was always striving to get to 4.5k or something AP to get a certain alligator armatar. It's a shame that that certain armatar is gone.

I have the option to use it. >
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Mine is no longer available, so I plan on keeping it unless something I like more pops up.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I made this armatar in the summer seasonal contest back in '09 and I kept it on for all that time. I'm too attached to let it go.

ni0369
ni0369
7 posts
Blacksmith

How about my Armatar?
It looks pretty cute and nice to me but the ninja that Matt just made was kinda nice too. Wish I could have both of it....

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

How about my Armatar?
It looks pretty cute and nice to me but the ninja that Matt just made was kinda nice too. Wish I could have both of it....

Special. I believe it was made for Nitrome, but I guess they had it released so people could get it as a limited. It's a nice armatar for sure.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Whoops, forgot to capitalise "Armatar". Oh well... *commits harakiri*

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Mine's a boring, standard Armatar. Still, its a Dragon

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

This Black Rose must have come from the mists of legend well before my time (all of a few months ago, cough If you're thinking what black rose?, I'll have picked another. There should at the time of writing be some promising pirate ones coming up), having another glance at the armatars page at some point I spotted it when I hadn't before (nor then litle did I know indeed of these elusive rare manifestations at the time) & thought it more befitting than the bearded hippie fellow I was already getting bored of, plus stumbling over his likeness in the woods a little more often than I cared for.

There's one other member we exchange muted niceties when our paths cross, and that's about that full story

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I'm not sure if anyone uses this one, but I got it some holiday season like last year or maybe two years ago.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Why don't they make one about architects because mine kind of look like it but it's not quite that. Since my favorite hobby is building castles and other construction, it'll be nice to have a Medieval architect as an armatar.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Mine is available right now, but won't be for long. I drew it myself 8-] gaaaaaa!

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

my armatar was from halloween 2012

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

but I guess they had it released so people could get it as a limited.

That "limited" time period was of like 2 years
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I noticed they made some of the old halloween armatars available again with the new ones... any chance it'll be the same for christmas?

Showing 16-30 of 31