ForumsGamesno games working on the mmo page

24 25257
X_FinalBoss_X
X_FinalBoss_X
3 posts
Nomad

been playing wartune for a long time and never had issues. today I tried to log in and it wont let me access any of the mmo games. The list of games pops up but when I click on any of them it cant find the page. Anyone able to explain?

• 24 Replies
X_FinalBoss_X
X_FinalBoss_X
3 posts
Nomad

(HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. this is what I get when I try to play any of the mmo's. anyone else having issues?

Haseo13
Haseo13
1 posts
Nomad

I have the same problem

ddevil6
ddevil6
126 posts
King

me too

SeaPiper
SeaPiper
4 posts
Farmer

Same problem, tried various browsers. HTTP 500 Internal Server Error, or blank page on each.

morgaine
morgaine
1 posts
Shepherd

same here.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm also playing Wartune, and it crashed right in the middle of World Boss. 'Network Connection was lost'. Refreshing led to that lovely error screen. I'm on chrome now, and I've tested it on IE, and it still doesn't work.
Basically the same as you people all said.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I don't think it is the game itself or AG as they are working for me. I've tried 6 already and they all work fine.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I've tried DotD and Dead Zone on Firefox, Chrome, and IE and none of them work for me.

Armorxz
Armorxz
1 posts
Shepherd

i got the same problem..

sploder666
sploder666
4 posts
Nomad

Tried loading DotD in three different browsers. Error is most def on the AG side.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

DotD is working for me now. =)

partyvan
partyvan
1 posts
Nomad

Maybe try and clear your flash cache? It'll delete any saved games you have on flash games though.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

This is happening to a subset of users, that are connecting to one of our servers having an issue. I've notified our sysadmins to take a look into this and fix it.

raf13
raf13
1 posts
Nomad

not loading wartune, DotD or LoTS on this side, tried deleting cookies and cache, but nothing... hope this gets fixed quickly...

SeaPiper
SeaPiper
4 posts
Farmer

Looks like the HTTP 500 error is back again today. It had been working fine and now won't connect to page again.

Showing 1-15 of 24