Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

no games working on the mmo page

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 7:53pm

X_FinalBoss_X

X_FinalBoss_X

3 posts

been playing wartune for a long time and never had issues. today I tried to log in and it wont let me access any of the mmo games. The list of games pops up but when I click on any of them it cant find the page. Anyone able to explain?

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 7:56pm

X_FinalBoss_X

X_FinalBoss_X

3 posts

(HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.  this is what I get when I try to play any of the mmo's. anyone else having issues?

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 8:04pm

coraline98

coraline98

2 posts

I'm having issues playing Game of Thrones Ascent. The game page just won't show up.
The link is here.

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 8:06pm

Haseo13

Haseo13

1 post

I have the same problem

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 8:10pm

ddevil6

ddevil6

42 posts

me too

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 8:12pm

SeaPiper

SeaPiper

4 posts

Same problem, tried various browsers.  HTTP 500 Internal Server Error, or blank page on each.

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 8:13pm

morgaine

morgaine

1 post

same here.

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 8:16pm

coraline98

coraline98

2 posts

Yes, I also tried different browsers. Both Chrome and Mozilla, and the glitch remains on both. Also, the game I am having issues with (GOT Ascent) seems to be working just fine on other game websites and the developer's website itself. So I guess the problem is with Armor Games. Please fix it asap.

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 10:19pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,777 posts

I'm also playing Wartune, and it crashed right in the middle of World Boss. 'Network Connection was lost'. Refreshing led to that lovely error screen. I'm on chrome now, and I've tested it on IE, and it still doesn't work.
Basically the same as you people all said.

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 10:20pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,974 posts

I don't think it is the game itself or AG as they are working for me. I've tried 6 already and they all work fine.

Reply to no games working on the mmo page

You must be logged in to post a reply!