Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

No shave November anyone?

Posted Nov 2, '13 at 7:54pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

647 posts

I always have facial hair of some kind. I guess you could say I support the cause all year.

Posted Nov 2, '13 at 9:59pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,351 posts

Shaving? What is this madness? A true man never shaves! And if he does, he does so with the sharpest of blades that he uses to attack his next dinner! No shave November? You people actually need an excuse for not shaving?

Posted Nov 3, '13 at 12:48am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,646 posts

Already on it. If I have to use a tie before the end of the month, I'll use a tie.

Posted Nov 3, '13 at 4:20am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,372 posts

yeah i think if i will participate i will drown in beard. facial hair makes me look stupid and even though i shave once a week beacuse im lazy i probably should do it more.

Posted Nov 3, '13 at 4:36am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

LOL I've been waiting for you to bring that up again! Heheheh... =)

Given that you promised me(us)! D=

pang... seriously?! (O.o)

Quite..I can grow my poet's beard..but the areas right next to the outside (about half an inch space left and right from poet's beard) is hardly growing. Also, my left side grows less than my right side. =O

Posted Nov 3, '13 at 8:03am

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

Beard is all I got going for me, so of course I'm in. November will just be another month of no shaving. Thankfully, Wal-mart doesn't give a rat's butt if I shave or not. They don't even mind if I curl my moustache (I finally found some moustache wax!).

I'll break the ice I guess. No curl on this pic.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/ebd229f9-22ec-423f-9384-4a00ebbb7ef8.jpg~original

Posted Nov 3, '13 at 10:17am

Syekotik

Syekotik

3 posts

Hah.
I guess every month for me is "No Shave X"
Never had to shave in my life.

Posted Nov 3, '13 at 1:53pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,136 posts

Knight

My facial hair grows so slow, I could not shave for 2 months and I would still look about the same, just a little fuzzy.

My work, however, prohibits any fuzz. So I must continue to shave.

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 7:18pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,575 posts

I'm growing out a small "beard" on my chin. It's the only part of my face where the hair actually grows evenly.

I would have grown a mustache to go with it, but....

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 8:32pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

I haven't shaved in four days. It's a benefit of having a low-paying, grunt job. The downside is, you still have a low-paying, grunt job, but at least you can grow a beard whenever you want.

Reply to No shave November anyone?

You must be logged in to post a reply!