ForumsThe TavernNo shave November anyone?

44 33793
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

So whose becoming a real man and taking part of No shave November?

• 44 Replies
Syekotik
Syekotik
3 posts
Nomad

Hah.
I guess every month for me is "No Shave X"
Never had to shave in my life.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

My facial hair grows so slow, I could not shave for 2 months and I would still look about the same, just a little fuzzy.

My work, however, prohibits any fuzz. So I must continue to shave.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I'm growing out a small "beard" on my chin. It's the only part of my face where the hair actually grows evenly.

I would have grown a mustache to go with it, but....

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I haven't shaved in four days. It's a benefit of having a low-paying, grunt job. The downside is, you still have a low-paying, grunt job, but at least you can grow a beard whenever you want.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm growing out a small "beard" on my chin. It's the only part of my face where the hair actually grows evenly.

You rock the poet's beard as well?? =O
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Growin' out the 'stache! By the end of the month, I'll look just like Jay Ferguson from Spirit! xD

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I haven't shaved yet in November, so yea! Just feeling lazy.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

You rock the poet's beard as well?? =O

If that's what a poet's beard is, then I'm rockin' it. I had one for most of senior year, but I didn't trim it, so it ended up being about three inches long. It wasn't very poetic, but I could completely conceal a toothpick.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

November is my birthday month. So I'm not shaving. I'm letting the ol' facial hair grow back. I knew it was a bad idea shaving the beard in October....

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

Being a high school student that hasn't grown enough facial hair to call himself a man yet, there is no reason for me to take the challenge.
But, what the heck, Im doing it anyways, even if I wont look any different at the end.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I don't usually shave anyways. I love my magnificent beard.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

It looks like I need to post this. Listen to Action Hank.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/dexter.png~original

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Step 1:

But I already shaved in November, I don't like having hair on my neck so I trim it and I eventually trim my face hair when it starts to bother me.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

im doing it because in all honest i hate shaving, it hurts using the electric shaver and im always afraid of using a razor because i dont want to cut myself

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

Well school and life and stuff prohibits me from not shaving. Last month I didn't shave for a week, and had a very noticeable beard. But alas, this month is too full of things to be allowed to not shave for more than a few days.

@Drink: I don't have an electric shaver. I always use a razor, and sometimes a straight razor.
Straight razors are the only manly way to shave off something so manly as a beard.

Showing 16-30 of 44