ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 111023
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Officer, this is Ted. You maybe saw him on the movie Ted. Well, you probably didn't know he is a great explorer. He was the first plushy to step on the moon. He was also the first plushy to climb on Mt. Everest. He just happened to have a giant diamond saw able to cut trough stone. He cut a half of Mt. Everest.

a Godfather covered with slime
a pen dyed into alien blood
a bloody breast implant

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The Godfather was being tortured with slime by the aliens. Also, this pen is actually a sword in disguise which I used to kill a couple of aliens who like wearing bloody breast implants.

Medusa
Stone statues
Mirror

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You see officer, I am an ancient Greek warrior, and I have just captured Medusa. No, I don't know why I didn't just cut her head off.

A happy cow
A cow suit
A cowbell

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Happy cow happy cow! Better then the rest! Happy cow happy cow! Is. The. BEST! Come on officer, you cant say no to a happy cow!

A sleeping hobo that look suprisingly like Elvise.
A pair of blue suede shoes.
A strawberry flavoured pudding (kosher).

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Sorry officer, but actually all this was My cousin was coming home from thanksgiving and he forgot to change and put away his desert. Sorry

A Noose
A Screwdriver
A hose

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I was going to use this noose to hang my hose on since I'm running out of space in my home. However, I need to secure this noose with nails and metal which is why I have this screwdriver with me.

A black cat
4-leaf clover
A device which measures your luck

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Officer, apearently this device have a wierd side effect when used on Lepercunes...

A onion.
A ninja.
A picture of the scene wher Mufasa die.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Well, you see, officer, this onion had a secret message saying that if you put a ninja and this picture into a blender it gives you super powers. So I was just going home to blend these items. What did it look like? *geez*

a tennis ball
motivational posters
a hockey mask

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The tennis ball is for my dog at home to chew with since it apparently love the taste of tennis balls. It also tends to get a little cowardly so these motivational posters are to help make it less cowardly. And the hockey mask is there to help it's shyness.

Potted Cannabis Plant
Thermometer
Pile of cash stuffed into a plastic bag

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Officer, are you an idiot or something? I have a legal marijuana business in WASHINGTON, you know the state where marijuana is LEGAL? And this cash? I earned money in WASHINGTON.

a broken keyboard covered with blood
Bill Gates [naked]
a toad drinking apple juice

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

It was applejack's idea... *runs as fast as possible*

pile of dead Officers
iron fists
stolen items (mostly crickster's games)

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I regrat nothing.

AG admins tied up (all the package - apples in the mouth, back to back, etc.)
Graffiti of "they took the AP" and math of your AP for every day since the canceling.

A cat who eat sushi.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

AG admins tied up (all the package - apples in the mouth, back to back, etc.)
Graffiti of "they took the AP" and math of your AP for every day since the canceling.

A cat who eat sushi.

That's more than 3, danielo.

Anyway...

Officer, I don't know what the heck is happening here... I saw some cat running across the road with a pile of bags. It had stains around her mouth, it was dark so I couldn't see anything. I heard a noise in the back, but I kept driving. Possibly it's that cat.

Sean Connery covered with the blood of Morgan Freeman and Ronald Reagan
A broken mug with a picture of Stalin wearing a Hawaiian styled T-shirt with MC Hammer, completely naked with a baseball hat on his head covered with boogers
A Nivea deodorant [Stalin Bacon scent]
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Graffiti, admins, cat. Thats 3.

This, is my pawn shop. Ill sell you these one of a kind historical items which were given as a birthday present to old peoples who had to sell their childhoot to be able to eat because of a unforfiven economic policey for 5 box.
Dont worry, i bought them for 1.5 cent.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

3 Onions
2 potatoes
A small arena (like the ones that were used for these beyblades) with 1 potatoe lying squished in the middle.

Showing 166-180 of 406