ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 111145
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Officer, I am simply transporting these animals to get memed at a professional meme shop.

Batman (Dead).
Ironman (With only the bottom half of the suit on).
Goku (Bloody, but not with his own blood).

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Well officer, I just hate batman. He's not real anyway. this is just a statue. As for Ironman, well, he just sold me the top half of his suit. Why?I have no clue. Now, I don't even know who the heck this guy is, but he calls himself Goku. He must have killed some one. I was going to turn him in when you stopped me.

War Thunder developers tied up
Receipt for 200,000,000 Golden Eagles
Plan to take over all of the War Thunder servers

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

i game a lot.

A dell computer
Ulysses (the book)
the president

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

your president is using the computer a that book you call ulysses to save the world in my car.

TMP
warden freeman
lots of dead bodies

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Ummm....................This, Officer, is a gas pedal. Watch what happens when I step on it.

British Soldier from the 1700's
British accent
Cup of tea

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

You see officer, I am actually Dr. Who and that British soldier is actually a plastic model from a tea museum.

An Indiant guru
a large plastic 8
A bonse-einstein condenstate.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

This is my goru, which is like a magical 8 ball, this plastic 8 make me feel less nervus when hearing his advices. And this mass of a wierd material which is not liquid nor gas or firm, used to be my unbeliver friend. But then he said something bad on Shiva. Dont do that.

10 grape juice bottles
10 McNuggets meals of 8.
10 babies in a bowl with katchup and myonesse all over them.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I was trying to create a very tasty meal with these ingredients. Care to have some when I'm done?

A stalker.
Camera
Map of a celebrity's home.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I hunt Paparatzi for living. Nice season this year. The bodies are in the back. Yea i know everyone hate them. You know what? Here a finger, keep it as a trophy. This one was 1.80 meters long. Ran like a rabbit. Luckily a crossbow bolt travel faster. Bye officee!

A pigeon
A small saddle
A nac mac feegle

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I was driving around town, when suddenly a pigeon with a saddle tied to it fell into my trunk, which was open for some reason. I noticed it was hungry and the only thing I had in my car was a nac mac feegle. I gave it to the pigeon, but it didn't eat it.

a Picasso picture dyed into heroin, red wine with a sketch of the Loch Ness Monster
a dalek prostitute smoking a diode
Gilbert Gotfried masturbating

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You realy dont know what a nac mac feegle is???

Back to game:
Im high officer. I need to see a doctor...

A girrafe
An elephent
A book of old row jokes.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

You realy dont know what a nac mac feegle is???

Nope.

Thread:

Officer, I work at a zoo. I was supposed to drive the elephant and the giraffe back to the zoo. I had no free space in my car, so I put them in the trunk. A book of old row jokes was there for some reason, I don't know why. Oh and officer, how can you put an elephant and a giraffe in a fridge? YOU HIT THEM IN THE FACE. *hits the cop in the face runs away to the woods*

Morgan Freeman wearing a Gordon Freeman suit
A space squid
An ice cream cone filled with a mix of meth and blood
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

You see, Officer. I was going along my business worshipping my space squid god when suddenly, Mr. Freeman, a fellow believer in the great cephalopod, was eating this strange ice cream. The contents probably explain why he would mistake himself with another Freeman.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Sorry, forgot the next part.

A pile of the corpses of every dead US president
A midget wearing a horse head
A computer screen displaying music videos of clowns

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

"Oh hi-ya officer! What am I doing? Well, this space squid was making a really weird Ice cream cone. I was going to turn it in to you, but I found Morgan Freeman in a Gordon Freeman suit...or is it Gordon Freeman in a Morgan Freeman suit? You just can't tell. Well, here you are officer. A couple of criminals for you.

Showing 136-150 of 406