ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 111134
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Sorry, Heres the items:

Martin D-18 Guitar
Gibson Banjo
Shotgun

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Pieguyme, you lost.

Well hello there officer! You see, this nice fella beside me is the assistent of Mr. Nicolase cage. He cant show his face in public you know.
He wanted to make a new movie in the serios of national treasure. The compuer? These are not clowns. Its his other movies. Peoples confuse them alot. Cant get enough of them!

A full set of steel and gold armor plate, with the symbol of england on it and the helmet with the crown on it

A royal looking sword

Corpses of french and arabs and germans and spaniards peoples.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Officer welcome to my tardis here is some zygons that invaded the past... yes the tardis looks like a blue box.

Crickster tied up
ransom note
skeleton of the last person you took.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I just rescued them both from some kidnappers who are located in a warehouse five blocks away. Don't worry, they're all knocked out. However, I was too late to save the other guy from being dunked in a pool of acid so I'm delivering his bones to his family.

High heels
Makeup
A couple of dresses

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Officer, I run a boutique downtown. I am supposed to bring these things back to the store.

MIR space station
Hydrogen in a bottle
A transvestite ninja

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I work at that space station, the hydrogen is getting taken to the station. oh the ninja is just someone called darkfire45 who's going to get a "reward".

a barrel of acid
a barrel of blood
crickster's MLP fanfic

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I hate MLP so much that I'm going to destroy it with acid. After that, I was going to create a fake crime scene using this blood. Don't worry, it's just pig blood.

A bomb
Floor plan of Empire State Building
A guide book called 'How to set up a Bomb for Dummies'

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Confiscated from terrorists. These guys are cunning, not smart.

A shotgun that has been mostly chewed off.

A large crate with a label "Weapons" on it.

A envelope with a letter. Written on it is "DELIVER BY HAND".

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I was supposed to deliver this letter and this weapons crate to my friend John. My dog was in the trunk. While I wasn't looking, he took out this shotgun and started chewing it.

a cardboard box with the leftovers of John F. Kennedy
an AK-47 with Macedonian swearwords written on it covered with slime
an apricot flavored dildo

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

You see, I was actually the one who killed John F. Kennedy. As well, John F. Kennedy was secretly Macedonian and when he revived himself as a zombie, being that zombies cannot swear, he wrote the words on the AK-47 which killed him. He was holding the dildo but released it to write the words.

A contract handing over armorgames to kongreagate.
A contract handing kongreagate over to armorgames.
The police officer who's interrogating you's car.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

These are forged documents I collected from a printing business and I was looking for someone to give it to so they can arrest that business.

A bucket of slime
Red food colouring
A fake corpse

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Officer, I do props. I was doing a movie called "Bloody Dead People covered with Slime". I was supposed to bring these back to the studio.

KFC GO Cup filled with fingers
a gypsy fortune teller with a sex toy in her mouth
a badminton racket covered with Yeti blood

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm a yeti hunter who uses a badminton racket to sIay Yetis. One day, I asked the gypsy where I should go next but she wouldn't tell me. So I grabbed the first thing I could find and shoved it into her mouth as a threat which just so happens to be a sex toy. The fingers inside the KFC GO Cup are Yeti bait since I heard that they really like fingers.

A sniper rifle
Red briefcase
Map of Australia

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

"i'm a secret agent who is sent to kill a very infamous criminal in australia,then store him in the breifcase to make sure the public doesnt freak out cuz' of the corpse."

M16(assault rifle)
a dead innocent with a bullet hole in the head
your criminal record

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

You see officer, I am actually a serial killer who has recently used this weapon, which I happen to be holding right now, to kill this innocent person. As well, It is part of my MO to stuff my criminal record into the mouth of my victims... Oh, you knew that because you recognised me from the wanted poster? *Shoots police officer and drives awway.

A teddy bear.
A moon rock.
The bottom half of Mt. Everest(Being towed.)

Showing 151-165 of 406