ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 111019
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
mrdeath9700
mrdeath9700
50 posts
Nomad

"I just got mark's picture. I kidnapped bob saget and now you are dead. (Shoots Bob Saget and The cop."

2 condoms
An Rpg
and the cop's wife

XD

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Yes I was taking her for a ride. Do you think it wise to mess with me? *points RPG at the cop's face*

A man tied up and gagged with duct tape constantly trying to move and speak
A shotgun
A Nokia cell phone (the extremely durable one)

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I was trying once again to break that cell phone after years of playing soccer with it while using it as a ball. I shot it with the shotgun, but it still didn't break and when I asked my brother to help me, he refused and I got mad and tied him up.

A bloody tissue
A kill list with the names of various pop stars
Ghandi

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I had a bloody nose earlier, sir. Also, we are in Hollywood, right? So I'm just a tourist. And this is just a wax figure I'm delivering to Madame Tussaud's.

A nurse's outfit (Not scrubs, but the vintage nurse's outfit)
A sleeping bag that looks mysteriously full
A freezer full of blood bags

Clocklol
Clocklol
111 posts
Nomad

"Ok yeah. Bad things can happen."
A square
A (dead) circle
A shapist

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

I have a square because I do art's and crafts with my shapist friend. He is in the trunk because he has a phobia of the back seats. Also, what's a dead circle....
A Dog with poop on it's feet.
5,000,000 rupies
And a satanic hexagon

Clocklol
Clocklol
111 posts
Nomad

"That's my dog. He's not allowed in the back/front seat because of his feet. Link gave me the rupies. Wait, Hexor! I told you that we aren't religious!"
A computer
A USB drive
Plans for world domination that would actually work

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Oh yeah, that's for a game I'm playing where you have to come up with things to rule the world. I just wanted to put the save file on the USB.

A Sword
A Finger
Blood Stains

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Gototank Did it!

A psycho Gototank
A bomb
King Kong.

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

Um... yeah... you would not believe the day I've had, ended up having to deal with King Kong, this twit Gogotank had an idea to blow it up with that bomb... but... well... you stopped us. Good job.

Rollerskates
A leotard
A chainsaw

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Come on It is a Texas Chainsaw skate with a leotard.

Snag's cupcakes
Knife
R2 corpse.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I was cutting these cupcakes in half, but R2 died because they had all natural ingredients that did not include poison.

"Voodoo magic" for dummies
Voodoo dolls
Syringes labled: President; Justin Bieber; George R.R. Martin.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

These are syringes that contain medicine for a new disease both the president and George R.R. Martin have and I need to deliver them right away. And, come on! You're telling me Justin Bieber doesn't deserve to die?!

A Ski Mask
Rope
DNA Scanner

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Yes officer, the mask is what I used for covering my face...I'm a luchador, the rope was used to tie up the ring bars to each other and the DNA scanner was used for checking if my blood type is ok and if I can do wrestling.

A huge bag
A key
A baseball bat

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

My huge bag is for my baseball game as well as the baseball hat. The key is so I can get into my house.

5 Dimly lit candles sounding a satanic symbol
The complete Devil May Cry series
Books about demons and their lore.

Showing 361-375 of 406