ForumsArt, Music, and WritingT-Shirt Design Contest

52 16264
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Well this idea spawned from discussion on this topic.

OBJECTIVE

Design a logo that would go on the front and back of a T-Shirt. After the due date for all submission(to be decided) the designs will be judged. The main idea for this is for the winning design to be used for the shop to produce and sell the T-Shirt, because the SHOP is pretty boring right now. Hehe.

RULES

* Submit the front and back designs for a T-Shirt.

* Use your own original design. DO NOT use the logos that have already been made for the site. If you would like some ideas for submissions that have already been made, check here.

*Only one submission per person. If you submit a design and would like to tweak your image in anyway, let me or any of the other judges know, and we will allow you to.(Judges to be decided.)

This is only for submitting designs, if you would like to talk about it and get more info, referhere.

P.S - Need judges, if you would like to judge contact me on py profile page.

Good Luck Everyone.

• 52 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yepyep, just reiterating some rules:

1) PG-13 at most guys. Nothing grotesque, obscene etc.
2) Original content as Greg said.
3) It must be related to AG and keep in mind we're aiming to have something that is possibly to be included in the shop.
4) That one only rule is to prevent spamming loads of crappy entries. Make that entry count! Keep in mind also that we haven't figured out if there's going to be any other reward for this.

I don't think we've had any official word on whether or not it'd actually go in the shop, so I *will* get back to everybody on that.

Have fun!

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

When's the deadline?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

[quote="GregWeeler"]After the due date for all submission(to be decided)[/quote]

^

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Official Start Date - July 1st
Official Deadline(subject to change) - July 10th

JUDGES AND CONTESTANTS
(subject to change)

Judges:

*GregWeeler
*StarScreamer
*Steevo15
*Arax_Nisanu
*Strop(strop will not comment his on piece ;D)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Contestants:

*NoNameC68
*Estel
*Jikek
*Klaushouse
*Strop

RULES

* Use your own original design. DO NOT use the logos that have already been made for the site. If you would like some ideas for submissions that have already been made, check here.

*Please keep all submission PG to PG-13 please. Like Strop said, "Nothing grotesque, obscene etc."

*Only one submission per person. If you submit a design and would like to tweak your image in anyway, let me or any of the other judges know, and we will allow you to.

VOTING RULES

We decided it would be a great idea to allow members to vote on which designs they like the best. More than likely, a separate thread will be set up for the voting alone.

But here are some rules you should keep in mine:

*One vote per person.(duh)

*Vote in this format:

Your username:(Yes I understand it is right to the right, but it's easier to keep track of everything when you put it right there. ;D)

Contestants name:(Reason for this is obvious.)

Description of why:(Fully describe why you chose that one using about 2-5 sentences. This is to prevent random voting for AP. If you do not describe why, your vote will not be counted and your message will be deleted.)

NOTICE : Voting will start after the deadline, how long it will last is uncertain at the moment.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

dangit. mine had the sheild thing that this site has. and i cant draw my own lol i lost

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

Ok here it goes. My T-shirt stinks since it does not have a logo but i might update it.

http://www.logosoftwear.com/personalize/myDesign.php?c=4dec352388c34d588e91a473aaf201ea

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

wait maybe i did something wrong. they were t-shirts....

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

No more submissions please.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

why did u delete my actual submissions not the other things...

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Contest is officially beginning right now. Deadline is July 10th. Make sure you read all of the rules, and remember one that I forgot to add. All work must be drawn by you. You cannot make it off of another site.

100% Original. Thanks.

AshleyM
AshleyM
48 posts
Nomad

Can I be a judge?I am very into fashion.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Official Start Date - Todat
Official Deadline(subject to change) - July 10th

JUDGES AND CONTESTANTS
(subject to change) No longer accepting judges

Judges:

*GregWeeler
*StarScreamer
*Steevo15
*Arax_Nisanu
*Strop(strop will not comment his on piece ;D)
*DragonMistress
*Ubertuna
*Avrilicious
*Devoidless
*Carlie
*NoNameC68

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Contestants:

*NoNameC68
*Estel
*Jikek
*Klaushouse
*Strop

RULES

*Please keep all submission PG to PG-13 please. Like Strop said, "Nothing grotesque, obscene etc."

*Only one submission per person. If you submit a design and would like to tweak your image in anyway, let me or any of the other judges know, and we will allow you to.

VOTING RULES

We decided it would be a great idea to allow members to vote on which designs they like the best. More than likely, a separate thread will be set up for the voting alone.

But here are some rules you should keep in mine:

*One vote per person.(duh)

*Vote in this format:

Your usernameYes I understand it is right to the right, but it's easier to keep track of everything when you put it right there. ;D)

Contestants nameReason for this is obvious.)

Description of whyFully describe why you chose that one using about 2-5 sentences. This is to prevent random voting for AP. If you do not describe why, your vote will not be counted and your message will be deleted.)

NOTICE: Voting will start after the deadline, how long it will last is uncertain at the moment.

The contest has officially begun. You can join anywhere from now, until the day before the deadline. Just let me know on my page.

Let see those submissions.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I think that I will enter as well. I won't vote on mine, though.

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/7/1/f_AGTShirtm_8245eb0.jpg

If the image doesn't fit, a link to the picture can be found here. I can also change the colors of the shirt and text, so I might make decide on another color scheme for my final submission.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Wow, that's really good tuna. I like it, makes me laugh. XD

kirkus333
kirkus333
118 posts
Nomad

[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/90u82p.jpg[/IMG]

Showing 1-15 of 52