ForumsThe Tavern[REQ]Today is the day!

257 48270
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Here we are. Two months later.

60 days ago, our good friend and neighbor R2 asked his sweetheart Aggs to become his wife. To join him in a life of happiness. To bring each other the companionship, love, and joy of marriage.

I would like to welcome you all here today, for Armor Games first wedding. Please help yourself to the refreshments. The ceremony will begin shortly...

• 257 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I demand a ransom, R2 should pay up, *reads script* mm, yeah, and yay. Otherwise, nobody gets out alive? Eh?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Now. R2. You got yourself in a sticky situation. If it was up to the sisters, you will be dead already. Luckily for you, im here. So, the girls want a ransom for the damage you made for their family honor and the discrase you put on theirbfamily. You used dirty tricks to make the wedding to seem official and by so making the god/s angry. Im here to help you.
Storm, whats are your demanda?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I want to vivisect it. :I

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

What the hell is going on right now...?

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I vote no ransom, and we throw R2 to his fate as a victim of the two sisters.

All in favor say yea.

Cake anyone? I have extra.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Somehow I always knew the wedding would end in chaos.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

My two trainees are realizing their full potential. Now, it's time for them to show me what they've learned. *puts on sunglasses*

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Pieguy! Grab this *throw him a blunderbuss*
Old but gold.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

*Catches blunderbuss* Thanks dan.

R2, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?â

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yeah I want to speak to you. *drops to the ground and trips Pie, kicks the blunderbuss away from Pie then starts running* Have a nice trip. *laughs*

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Ugh... GET HIM!

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

*grab R2 when he cross the door*
Nice try kiddo.
Now, we have Xeano and Clancy. If you want them getting out of this alive, you follow the orders. Now, aggz, storm, i want you to come with me to the confession room with R2. We have some talking to do. Leave the guns outside please. Pieguyman, guard the door.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

My two trainees

My

I belong to nobody but me

aggz, storm, i want you to come with me to the confession room with R2.

CAN I VIVISECT IT OR NOT? HELLO? D:
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Danielio don't make me tell your mom what you've been doing.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I belong to nobody but me

I meant that as in I trained you in how to do this. And R2, I don't think you're in a position to make meaningless threats. Now, WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF JUNE 28TH?
Showing 166-180 of 257